Coral Springs, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted May 01, 2014
This has been such a great experience for both of my children, we are sad to move onto middle school. The 7 rating is way too low. Every parent I speak to is so positive about there experience here. There are so many great teachers that truly care about their student's success.

Posted October 25, 2013
My daughter loves this school. We just moved to Coral Springs and now we plan on staying because park springs has been such a positive experience for my daughter . Compared to her other kindergarten class , she has done a complete turn around . She is loving first grade and most definitely loves her teacher she is genuine . Park Springs is the best and we are so happy.

Posted September 22, 2013
Park springs elementary, keep the students motivated and challenge them so they can reach their maximum potential. Great admin people and great teachers.

Posted September 04, 2013
We are very happy with this school (it's our 6th year). All the teachers have been caring and good. I wish PSE went through 8th grade! Assistant Principal Ms Policastro is great!

Park Springs Elementary School 2

Posted August 29, 2013
Administration forms classes based on student achievement. Very hard on the teachers. Attention has to be divided in so many ways because too many students in one class are so needy. It was better when Ms. Kip was there. Each class seems to be fairly formed. Even the gifted class. All the teachers had the same types of classes.

Posted May 30, 2012
Excellent school!!! My daughter has been attending Park Springs since she was in Kindergarten and our experience couldnt be better. Her teachers have all been extremely professional and its obvious that they put in the hard work and effort to give the students a top notch education. Im a teacher myself so I know quality when I see it. Aside from the excellent staff, I must say that the extras that the school provides (winter festival, musical performances, Tuesday Nite Live etc....) give us wonderful things to look forward to all year round. Kudos to Mrs. Sheib and Mr. Levitan for all the work they put in. They are truly exceptional. Administration is always visible and the school has a wonderful inviting look and feel to it. Park Springs is a gem and we are very lucky to be a part of it. Couldnt have asked for anything better for my daughter.

Park Springs Elementary School 4

Posted May 09, 2012
Parents need to take a more active, proactive role in their children's education. Teachers are not responsible for RAISING your child; just TEACHING him or her. If your child doesn't do his/her homework, don't expect him/her to be successful. And don't blame the school when he/she fails. Don't like the FCAT? Tell your state representatives, not the teachers/principal. We would do much better if parents worked WITH us instead of AGAINST us.

Posted February 28, 2012
Both of my children have gone through Park Springs and we've had a wonderful experience. The teachers are fantastic, creative and caring. The new adminstration is doing what is in the best interest of the students. I know that my children have received a quality education and are well prepared for middle school and beyond.

Posted August 12, 2011
This school is AMAZING!! I graduated 2 years ago from 5th grade there and now im in 7th grade. All my teachers were great! I was in wpse and a media clerk and mrs.sheib is an great media specialist.I miss pse!!

Park Springs Elementary School 3

Posted June 06, 2011
The gifted teachers are very knowledgeable. You have to insist on educational testing though and not leave it up to the school. The front staff can be very rude to parents and they have a general lack of caring about student welfare especially in regards to whether they succeed at school.

Park Springs Elementary School
5800 Northwest 66th Terrace, Coral Springs, FL  33067
Last modified Park Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Springs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top