882 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Posted January 13, 2016
We relocated to this area specifically for this school from out of state, thinking that I had done lots of research and seeing this was one of the top rated schools in the area. Our situation with my child's class is 100 times better now. However it took meetings and lots of request to move him out the class he was initially in. The teacher he had was not only heartless but uncaring ( I don't know how she is a teacher, specially since she comes from an IT world) She in my opinion shouldn't be in charge of a whole class. She belittle my child and he didn't want to go to school ( he has been in school since he was 2 and that had never happened) After many calls with the Assistant principal asking for a meeting with the principal, after 2 months I finally had an appointment with her, she brought the teacher and she realized the teacher was not a good fit. So my child was moved and his behavior and grades have improved tremendously. So neither is to say all is better however the school in general is just average unfortunately.

Posted July 01, 2014
Transferring to this school has been a transformative experience for us. My child went from a labeled behavior problem with abysmal grades (at the fancy school down the street) to a stellar report card at Eagle Ridge. His teacher, Ms. Ramos, truly believed in him and made him believe that he could succeed. And he did. He brought home work that he was proud. He loved going to school. I dealt with quite a few members of the administration/PTA and every one of them was attentive and professional. The PTA has options for working parents to still stay involved. If you're unhappy with your current school, apply for a reassignment here. I wish I would have earlier.

Posted May 01, 2014
Hi, im entering my school because its a wonderful school. Not a day gos by without seeing our principal and vice principal in the front gate to greet all the children as they walk im to school, and stand at the gate before they leave to say great job see you tomorrow. They know most ofthe kids by name. We have a very loving can caring staff, from the office to the teachers. My son has ADHD and my husband and I made a appointment with the counsel to speak of our concerns. When we entered the meeting they had the whole school staff, eight people, from the principles down to his teacher. My husband and I knew this poeple cared about our 1st grader as much as we do ;) such a loving and caring school. I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you.

Posted July 15, 2013
I love this school..The education is a excellent..It feels like a private school my kids love it

Posted May 28, 2013
My son is attending third grade at the Eagle Ridge, It is a great school with a good staff. However, my son is not getting the same attention level other schools offered to him. His tutor, recommended by the Broward County confirmed his high IQ; but his teacher has not been able to take advantage or she looks not motivated to help him succeed. It is a great school; but you have to be involved.

Posted January 03, 2013
I have a question: We are considering moving to the area of Eagle Ridge Elementary School as we have heard great things about it. But, what middle school would the kids go to when they are done and how is it?

Posted April 08, 2012
I have had a mixed experience some of the teachers have been great over the years and some are so inappropriate with the kids rushing and being condescending and even yelling. The principal NEVER calls back but delegates to others, the VP is awesome and warm but in meeting you do get the feeling of a run-around. All in all it's a pretty good school I just wish some of the bad teachers would be held accountable for the actions and how they chose to direct themselves to the students.

Posted March 23, 2012
This is a outstanding school!! Eagle Ridge Elementary ranks in the top ten percent of ALL elementary schools in the state of Florida!!!!

Eagle Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted March 07, 2012
I am sorry to disagree. This is a terrible school. I wish I never enrolled my child in this school. I have nothing good to say about the principal, guidance counselor or any other staff. I have never attempted to work with such cold people in my life. They do not work with the parents and do not care for their opinions. They just do as they please without helping the children.

Posted June 29, 2011
This is an amazing school. The principal, teachers, parents all work as a team. This family atmosphere makes Eagle Ridge the top notch school that it is. This is no doubt the BEST school in Broward County. It has a well deserved reputation for its excellence.

Eagle Ridge Elementary School
11500 Westview Drive, Coral Springs, FL  33076
Last modified Eagle Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.