Sawgrass Springs Middle School 3

Posted September 01, 2014
My child just started 6th grade at the school so I don't know much about it yet, but from what I hear it's a great school.

Posted August 18, 2013
My child's school is a step-up from his previous school. He's happy with the teachers as well as with his classmates (no bullies this time). He's in the gifted program and he's being challenged with the more in-depth coursework.

Posted August 09, 2012
i put my daughter in chater thinking that it was small and safe but everyone used to bully her but i heard that sawgrass was a a school so i tried it and it ridiculusly amasing she is now going to high school

Posted August 07, 2012
This school isn't good. This is the worst school I ever been to. The teachers don't even care about you. The students aren't good. The academic levels are going down too.

Posted January 16, 2012
I HATED THIS SCHOOL!!!! I went there in sixth grade and at the end of the year I was sooo happy to be moving and going to a new school. Most of the teachers don't try to even help you learn anything, its like you get one bad grade and then they give up on you. The kids are no better, they all think they are better than you. If you are a girl and you are not wearing hollister or abercrombie, then have fun sitting at the loser table for the rest of your years. And if you are a boy who is not a sneakerhead, don't waste your time trying to even talk to the kids who are. They are all bullies and are not nice at all. I'm a very petite girl, and I remember that at my bus stop there was a boy trying to hit on me, and when i said that i didn't like him, he threatened to beat me up!!! And then when i told the school, they blamed me and i got a detention for pushing him away because they said it was physical violence. I am now an 8th grader at Ramblewood Middle School and I am doing a lot better in school, and i have many more friends.

Posted December 15, 2011
Hate this school!!!! My son goes to this school and the teachers are bullies. They pick on students and everyone at this school yells. I went for a shadow and all the teacher did for the first 15 mins of her class was yell and say how much she didnt like that class. The vice. princ. screamed in my face after I told her a teacher picked on my son and slapped him on his hand and you all ready know they covered it up. Ask you kids about the teachers and staff. The principal cant even control his staff granted that he is new but I think if your kid goes to this school just ask them about things they might have seen that was unjust to them or other students. This school also does not follow up with children needs on a acedemic level. I was told that because my son was to slow may he should drop out and go to a center called Dave Thomas a become a auto tech. That is a heck of a thing to say to a child with a learning disablitiy and yet a that any child parent. This school runs like boot camp and have the staff of a prison yard. A bunch of liars they are they paint a pretty but that school has many complants.

Posted November 17, 2011
This is honsetley a HORRIBLE SCHOOL!!!!!!!! I hate it sooo much, I feel as if the teachers dont even care about you. The kids have NO RESPECT! Its just discusting -Student

Posted August 07, 2011
This is a excellent school. The teachers cares for their students and my child is doing a whole lot better since she started attending this school.

Posted May 29, 2009
We have a great school. The teachers and students work very hard to get the job done. The FCAT is one day out of 180. Come and visit and see our wonderful school. We can only teach what the parents send usl

Posted December 21, 2008

Sawgrass Springs Middle School
12500 West Sample Road, Coral Springs, FL  33065
Last modified Sawgrass Springs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sawgrass Springs Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top