1,122 students|Broward
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

This is a caring school with a strong academic focus. We provide many programs for students to feel that they are a part of the Gator family.
August 05, 2015

Bad
Good

This school is the WORST "school" I've ever went to.

Amount of homework:
SCHOOL LEADER
We provide enough homework to extend lessons, but avoid over burdening busy students. We find that parents and students appreciate our homework policy.

Develops character:
SCHOOL LEADER
We provide many lessons and clubs which promote character traits. These traits permeate the entire school culture. We also provide quarterly Gator Growls to reward those students who live the character traits that we promote.

Teacher effectiveness:
SCHOOL LEADER
We have an amazing staff who collaborate together to provide the best environment for our students. If there is ever a questions that cannot be answered by staff at our school, our district is very support and innovative.

Message to families
Posted August 05, 2015

This school is absolutely amazing. I went here in 6th and and I'm going for 7th, also. I would highly recommend this to anyone!

My child just started 6th grade at the school so I don't know much about it yet, but from what I hear it's a great school.

My child's school is a step-up from his previous school. He's happy with the teachers as well as with his classmates (no bullies this time). He's in the gifted program and he's being challenged with the more in-depth coursework.

i put my daughter in chater thinking that it was small and safe but everyone used to bully her but i heard that sawgrass was a a school so i tried it and it ridiculusly amasing she is now going to high school

This school isn't good. This is the worst school I ever been to. The teachers don't even care about you. The students aren't good. The academic levels are going down too.

Last modified Sawgrass Springs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.