PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I truly love this school for my son. He's preparing to go into the 2nd grade and has been attending this school since VPK. The staff has always been so friendly and readily available to help in anyway they can. I love that they have activities such as karate and tennis available on campus after school and my son loves the catered lunches! We also appreciate that the teachers don't bog the kids down with excessive amounts of homework. That is something uncommon in the school system now a days. The kids are so overwhelmed and over-worked and that just isn't the case with Glades Christian Academy. I can't imagine him going to any other school nor do I want to. This is definately an A+ school in my book! Thank you so much to all the teachers and staff! You all are doing such an incredible job!

I have 3 kids there, 2 in the Elementary and 1 in the middle school. The school is a loving Christian environment from the principal, the office staff, the teachers and even the after care counselors I could not ask for a better environment for my children. They have learned so much and have excelled in every academic area. I highly recommend this school!!!

My child has attended Glades Christian Academy for the past 5 years. I have been very pleased with the academic, spiritual and social environment that the school has provided. The staff and teachers are very hands on, friendly and readily accessible. I have and will continue to recommend Glades Christian Academy.

My infant and three year old started. We are so pleased with the care and interaction with the staff. Thanks to the Director for helping us out. We highly encourage you to check GCAP out! Glad we did

I have kids at both the elementary and preschool at GCA. The teachers love the kids, and they learn so much about God, the Bible, and other traditional school topics. All of my kids have learned to read really well by the end of kindergarten. They all love their teachers and even request to stay for after care. They honestly hate it when I pick them up early because they don't want to miss anything!

My two grandchildren started about 4 weeks ago. I love the school and the care my grandkids get. I call to speak to the teachers since my daughter is working and it never is a problem. So thankful the get to learn about Jesus.

Today I called to get more information about their preschool program and the person I talked with, was incredible rude, so rude that she throw me the phone at the end. I just wanted to know how long were their part time program for a 3 year old, and the fees for same age.... that is the last school I want to put my child in....I can tell everything from that phone call

are since the day she started in the 2s. When I think about how much love and compassion the teachers have for the kids there it makes me feel so good to know that if I cant be with my child than the people who ARE with her all day take a real interest in who she is growing to be and helping mold her into who she will become. The 2s class made her feel welcome and taught her so much. The 3s class taught her the elements for getting ready for VPK and now the 4s is our new adventure into become more christ followers and preparing us for kindergarten. You will totally love having your child at Glades Christian Academy Preschool.

My child attends the preschool and has since it opened! The teachers are warm and loving and the director knows every student by name! Every morning when I drop off the director greets me with a warm smile and is always so happy to see my child. My child loves to give her a hug. When we get to class the teachers are so interested in what my child did the night before, always taking time to listen to what my child is telling them! We love the preschool!

I have kids in the preschool and elementary school at GCA. Not every day is perfect, but I know my kids could not be in a more loving and enriching environment. My four year old is even already beginning to read some! And just yesterday the principal sent out an email addressing a new school policy related to an issue in the middle school. Instead of waiting until next year or just hoping this year would end before something else came up, he approached the problem head on and dealt with it. I love that kind of leadership!

Last modified Glades Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8