Coral Springs, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted December 17, 2014
My two grandchildren started about 4 weeks ago. I love the school and the care my grandkids get. I call to speak to the teachers since my daughter is working and it never is a problem. So thankful the get to learn about Jesus.

Glades Christian Academy 1

Posted December 10, 2014
Today I called to get more information about their preschool program and the person I talked with, was incredible rude, so rude that she throw me the phone at the end. I just wanted to know how long were their part time program for a 3 year old, and the fees for same age.... that is the last school I want to put my child in....I can tell everything from that phone call

Posted October 08, 2014
I have a child in the preschool and elementary school. We are SO excited with both. The teachers in the preschool are so loving and the Director never minds my endless questions. My daughters teachers at the elementary are great with her, she is learning So much!! Highly recommend bringing your children there.

Posted July 21, 2014
are since the day she started in the 2s. When I think about how much love and compassion the teachers have for the kids there it makes me feel so good to know that if I cant be with my child than the people who ARE with her all day take a real interest in who she is growing to be and helping mold her into who she will become. The 2s class made her feel welcome and taught her so much. The 3s class taught her the elements for getting ready for VPK and now the 4s is our new adventure into become more christ followers and preparing us for kindergarten. You will totally love having your child at Glades Christian Academy Preschool.

Posted April 14, 2014
My child attends the preschool and has since it opened! The teachers are warm and loving and the director knows every student by name! Every morning when I drop off the director greets me with a warm smile and is always so happy to see my child. My child loves to give her a hug. When we get to class the teachers are so interested in what my child did the night before, always taking time to listen to what my child is telling them! We love the preschool!

Posted April 12, 2014
I have kids in the preschool and elementary school at GCA. Not every day is perfect, but I know my kids could not be in a more loving and enriching environment. My four year old is even already beginning to read some! And just yesterday the principal sent out an email addressing a new school policy related to an issue in the middle school. Instead of waiting until next year or just hoping this year would end before something else came up, he approached the problem head on and dealt with it. I love that kind of leadership!

Posted April 11, 2014
My first child has been attending GCA for many years now, so when it was time to put my second child in, it was just natural to have them at the same place. We had to be placed on the waiting list since they are I'm such high demand. As a family we love the school. We love the way our child is being treated and what all they are learning. I have gotten to see a huge improvement in the way my child interacts with other children. The teachers are all so loving with the children! Our family has nothing but positive things to say about both the school and the preschool!

Posted March 06, 2014
5 stars. This is truly an amazing Christian School. I have seen schools that have the name Christ in them but not Christian. My Children have been going to GCA almost their entire grade school and elementary life. The Christ education and guidance is excellent, and the teachers take the time to care. There is no perfect school but we have not had one instance of the following: bullying, extreme gossip, teasing, drugs, or inappropriate behavior. GCA has been a wonderful experience that I would recommend to any parent. The academics are good, and the extracurricular activities are always growing.

Posted August 26, 2013
I like the fact that when students graduate from our school and assimilate into middle school / high schools in the area, that they academically and socially transition very well. A testament to the great job our faculty is doing.

Posted August 21, 2013
Glades Christian Academy is an amazing place to work and to educate our children. As a principal with four kids, I have both a professional and personal investment in our school. While we are all about introducing kids to Jesus and His Word, we certainly don't skimp on a well-rounded education. Our curricula is challenging, but our teachers are encouraged to balance the work load for today's busy families. Our focus on honoring kids, parents, and peers makes GCA a school known for its intimate, loving environment where all students can develop to their fullest potential in Christ. I am proud to call Glades Christian Academy home for the education of each my four children. Give the school a call at 954.755.6405 and talk to our friendly office staff who are ready to answer all your questions. Or go online to http://www.cbglades.com/gca to download our student handbook and begin the registration process today!

Glades Christian Academy
400 Lakeview Drive, Coral Springs, FL  33071
Last modified Glades Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Glades Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top