740 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Parkside Elementary School 1

Posted July 23, 2016
Beware !!, look somewhere else. It seems that most of the staff including the principal only cares about is money and not helping the students succeed. The ESE program in particular is absolutely terrible, in the cluster program they have students with all kinds of disabilities all together. That's a mayor mistake. They should have ESE and "Gifted" separately. Is common sense people!!, You can't have a none verbal child in the same classroom with a student that is Asperger's. The ESE director is mean and all they want is more funding for each child they can keep in the cluster, so trust me they don't have any intentions in getting your child out to mainstream and they will lie to you.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted July 23, 2016
kindergarten teacher, Alejandra Gil -Enriquez, fantastic teacher!. And MS. Allen first grade teacher. Unfortunately she doesn't work there anymore .

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 04, 2016
Mrs. Sutton has made my daughter interested in reading. And Mrs. McCullough is just an amazing teacher she does an excellent job and it's not often you see such dedicated teachers these days. these women are awesome at what they do and I hope it goes noticed

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 04, 2016
Ever since kindergarten , my Chid is now in third grade her teachers have always pushed her to do her best and always updated me in how good she was doing or what she needed work on. They always made her feel like they know she can do an ama I got job. Which in turn gives my child confidencial

Parkside Elementary School 4

Posted May 04, 2016
The school is awesome the principal knows each child by name and I love the teachers. I would score it as a great experience if the front staff didn't always have an attitude or answer the phone as if they have better things to do. You can just see annoyance on their faces. There's one woman in particular who always has a bad attitude I've seen a few times when the children are late In the mornings and she has to get each child's name she just has no patience and speaks with such a bad attitude. Of course not everyone in the front office behaves this way, but the ladies who do give a bad experience to the awesome school that is parks side elementary.

Parkside Elementary School 5

Posted February 27, 2016
I do not know how, but my daughter landed a Fabulous, Gifted teacher 2 years straight; with both educators able to appeal to my child's learning style. We started the 2014-15 year from a Miami-Dade school, and it has been an invigorating change! Praise Yeshua for an above caring faculty and teachers at Parkside Elementary. Peace

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted February 27, 2016
the teachers use their weekends and rest time to reach out about their students. They don't rest until there is resolution in matters concerning the child. This is a very commendable act.

Parkside Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2015
My daughter has been in Parkside Elementary since 2013-2014 year and she loves the school. She has been in the Compass Program since the beginning (kindergarten) and she really likes the "Project Base" system of learning. She is excelling in her grades and is very engaged in her class. My son will be starting next year in this program. I can wait to see him succeed and grow in this amazing environment. We all love this school!

Parkside Elementary School 5

Posted November 23, 2014
Wonderful staff and administration is so supportive!! Very thankful for having found them this year.

Parkside Elementary School 3

Posted July 11, 2014
Parkside Elementary School My child attends Parkside and has been there for 3 yrs. I find that for the most part, the teachers are very good. I have had positive feed back from my child's teacher. But she now has left. I think that the administration is very lax in their handling problems that may occur between students. I have met the new principal and find her to be less than what I would expect from a principal. A bit stand-offish an not approachable. I felt as if she wanted not to be bothered. I do hope things will improve. I may have to consider a change. Very unimpressed. New PTA board this year and hoping we can do more for the school. One thing is I would like to see more physical activity for the children.

10257 Northwest 29th Street, Coral Springs, FL  33065
Last modified Parkside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.