740 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted February 27, 2016
I do not know how, but my daughter landed a Fabulous, Gifted teacher 2 years straight; with both educators able to appeal to my child's learning style. We started the 2014-15 year from a Miami-Dade school, and it has been an invigorating change! Praise Yeshua for an above caring faculty and teachers at Parkside Elementary. Peace

Parkside Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted February 27, 2016
the teachers use their weekends and rest time to reach out about their students. They don't rest until there is resolution in matters concerning the child. This is a very commendable act.

Parkside Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2015
My daughter has been in Parkside Elementary since 2013-2014 year and she loves the school. She has been in the Compass Program since the beginning (kindergarten) and she really likes the "Project Base" system of learning. She is excelling in her grades and is very engaged in her class. My son will be starting next year in this program. I can wait to see him succeed and grow in this amazing environment. We all love this school!

Posted November 23, 2014
Wonderful staff and administration is so supportive!! Very thankful for having found them this year.

Parkside Elementary School 3

Posted July 11, 2014
Parkside Elementary School My child attends Parkside and has been there for 3 yrs. I find that for the most part, the teachers are very good. I have had positive feed back from my child's teacher. But she now has left. I think that the administration is very lax in their handling problems that may occur between students. I have met the new principal and find her to be less than what I would expect from a principal. A bit stand-offish an not approachable. I felt as if she wanted not to be bothered. I do hope things will improve. I may have to consider a change. Very unimpressed. New PTA board this year and hoping we can do more for the school. One thing is I would like to see more physical activity for the children.

Parkside Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2014
My child has been at Parkside Elem. Now for 3 years. Once they started Compass Program (project base) my child has excelled and loves going to school because they do "fun" learning. The Compass teachers are amazing and caring, always trying to get the kids to think outside the box. Parkside has a new principle this year 2013-2014 the jury is still not out.

Posted September 26, 2013
Both my boys are excelling this year and very engaged in the project based program they have at Parkside. Their teachers are wonderful and they communicate with the parents all the time, office and administrative staff work really hard to keep the kids safe. Our 2nd year there and we love it.

Parkside Elementary School 1

Posted September 11, 2013
Administration full of liars. They promise the world and don't do anything. My son is an ESE student and has been there for 2 years. He started in the pre-school PLACE Program and it was a horrible journey. Just to inform that I had to ask for multiple meetings with the principal, ESE director and teacher throughout the years for many many reasons. For example: teacher not being ESE certified, PLACE program teacher later went on leave for half the year and they had more than 5-6 substitute teacher whom were also not ESE certified. I had to involve Broward County Program specialist and ask for OT tech observations. Also had to hire an Advocate to defend my case. Child was coming home upset every day with bad notes. He was just not himself and all other parents were upset as well with the overall school setting. Now he is in Kindergarten in a Mainstream classroom. Teacher is very good but not ESE knowledgeable and needs positive behavior structure and classroom assistant is very serious and an uneducated older person but Administration does not want to help. Speech therapy has not started yet and is not under compliance. I'm working on transfering him another school.

Posted August 10, 2013
Parkside Elementary is very welcoming and the teachers caring. They gear the teaching towards a child instead of the level the student should be in certain point. I like the coziness of the school and they keep the premises very clean!! The school could use some uplifting for technology equipment. It is very exciting year to come with a new Principal which we are really excited about!!

Posted May 10, 2012
Parkside Elementary School is an excellent school. The front office is very friendly and efficient. The teachers are up to date with the latest in education and the latest technology. The administration is highly effective and always answers any questions I may have. I am proud to be a part of Parkside Elementary!!!

Parkside Elementary School
10257 Northwest 29th Street, Coral Springs, FL  33065
Last modified Parkside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.