Coral Springs, FL

Posted November 17, 2014
i am a student here at coral glades and i have loved it. there are not a lot of fights unlike taravella. One of my friends goes to taravella and wishes she could one here. all the teachers and staff care about the students. The security guards are really nice and keep our school in check when needed. I'm am so glad i moved into coral glades district because before i was in taravella district and i didn't want to go there. Overall this is a great school and i recommend it for any high schooler out there looking for a good high school.

Coral Glades High School 1

Posted October 01, 2014
The school is overall not good. Besides a few teachers, the teachers do not seem to care about seeing their students do well. The sports teams are very bad and are very power oriented. The cheerleading coaches are terrible and mean, the guidance counselors are for the most part and useless and lazy, and the students are not taking it seriously because the teachers are not.

Posted April 27, 2014
its a great school overall but has its ups and downs, some teachers do not know what they're doing though

Posted April 17, 2014
My school is a great school from the fantastic security team to the entertaining on school and off school activities before, during, and or after school. Also there are many fun and informative clubs as well from UNC (Ultimate Nerd Collation) to SLA (Student Law Association). There are little to never any fights at Glades and even when there are they never have a weapon and the fights are usually broken up within 5 seconds of it starting because security is always walking or riding their golf carts around and there is always someone in the security office watching the camera screens. There are a little over 300 amazing teachers and staff that work extremely hard to help your students graduate and be safe while at school. We have wonderful Art, Music, Drama, JROTC, Culinary, and Engineering elective programs for your students to enjoy all four years of their horrible or memorable high school experience.

Posted January 16, 2013
Coral Glades is a great school, great environment to educate kids, we have live in Coral Springs for a while and we love it

Posted November 18, 2012
My daughter just started her junior year and first year in Coral Glades High School. So far I am very pleased with her drastic improvement. I am happy with their JROTC program. Mr. Danny Trito is excellent in addressing students' concerns.

Coral Glades High School 3

Posted February 23, 2012
Why are the FCAT scores so low? The scores are important. When my older son went here the scores were decent and now I'm afraid to send my other 2 boys to this school. I'm praying that I am able to send my other sons to Coral Springs Charter school but it boils down to being lucky enough to win the school lottery. It''s really sad.

Posted February 04, 2012
its an awesome school!!! the lunch is a little on the downside though :) they have great activities to participate in :D

Posted January 04, 2010
Great school! JROTC program is great and the teachers get really involved. My son graduated from it and my middle schooler can't wait to go there next year.

Posted November 23, 2009

Coral Glades High School
2700 Sportsplex Drive, Coral Springs, FL  33065
Last modified Coral Glades High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coral Glades High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top