Eagles Nest Elementary Charter School 1

Posted January 28, 2010

Posted February 10, 2009
My daughter is enrolled at Eagles' Nest Elementary Charter School. She is thriving due to the small classes and professionalism of the teachers and administration. She has learned a great deal and has improved academically. The most important factor for me is that my child is not considered as just a test score, but as rounded individual. Thanks Eagles' Nest for all you do for the children.

Eagles Nest Elementary Charter School 1

Posted January 06, 2009
My children are former students of Eagles Nest Elementary Charter School. I have had to retain both of my children when Eagles Nest Elementary Charter School promoted one of them, because he couldn't be with his twin in a same class. He did not learn his basic skills . The communication parent / teacher does not exist and assistant principal is rude. I put my kids in Cresthaven Elementary and they both are thriving. I've seen the difference within couple of weeks.If you care about your child's education stay away from Eagles Nest Charter School!

Posted August 01, 2008
My son was struggling in the public schools in the area, just be falling between the cracks. Because he learns differently, he was blackballed at the local public schools. I placed him in Eagles Nest and he excelled! They understand that not all children learn the same way. Now he is doing very well in High School and I feel that it is because of the confidence that Eagles Nest gave to him. I believe that without ENCS my son who is now a Junior in High School would have dropped out but he is now planning for college. I think that way too much emphisis is placed on these test scores. All that the public schools care about is the scores... This school cares about its kids and they do much much more than just 'teach the test'.

Posted July 26, 2007

Eagles Nest Elementary Charter School 3

Posted May 23, 2007
It is now the last week of school and I still cant figure out what I will do with my child for next year. He is moving onto second grade but I know all the teachers are leaving so what will happen to him? The first grade teacher was what I think Eagle's Nest should be....Excellent! god bless Mr. Vazquez for always answering my late night calls and assuring me of every progress he made throughout the year. I just dont see the support and the time these teachers give of themselves we can tell so to all teachers thanks you for working so hard this school year.

Posted May 21, 2007
My granddaughter is in her 2nd year at Eagles' Nest, and is in 5th grade. her neighborhood school did not do its job; a year in private school showed that the problem was the school, not my granddaughter (Honor Roll each quarter). However, the cost was more than her parents could afford to continue. Eagles' Nest has been wonderful; she gets the encouragement and attention she needs, and is consistently on the Honor Roll there, as well. We have moved over twenty miles away, but are determined to find a way to keep her where she's thriving. Thak you, Eagles' Nest staff!

Eagles Nest Elementary Charter School 4

Posted May 18, 2007
My child has been attending Eagles Nest Charter School since it first opened Sept 05/06 school yr. From the very 1st quarter my child has been on honor roll and is at or above grade level. It because of the soring Eagles attide that each child is special and can achive their goals. I am so gratefull to Dr Gran, Dr Pauline each personal involvement in each child. These teachers are highly skilled they work hard and long hours they've made a drastic difference in my child and I am so proud to be a Soaring Eagles mother.

Posted May 16, 2007
My wife and I have two children enrolled at Eagles' Nest and find this school to be the best choice for the education of our elementary school age children. The school exemplifies a challenging, caring, and disciplined learning environment that we want to provide our children. My children appreciate and respect their teachers. My wife and I are encouraged and accepted by the school's culture of community and remain involved in school activities as are many other parents. Our children reflect confident and eagerness to learn as well as participate in school programs such as cheerleading. I know that the confidence my children show in their studies is a direct result of the dedicated teachers, administration, and staff at Eagles' Nest. My children have throughout their enrollment at Eagles' Nest maintained Honor Roll status. I believe Eagles' Nest promotes the trust that parents seek in educational institutions for their children.

Posted April 26, 2007
- a staff

Eagles Nest Elementary Charter School
201 North University Drive, Coral Springs, FL  33071
Last modified Eagles Nest Elementary Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagles Nest Elementary Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.