Posted January 28, 2009
Great school with great teachers.. Safe environment. My son loves it here and so do I..Thanks!

Coral Ridge Christian Academy 4

Posted January 30, 2008
I believe this is a good school, with good curriculum and safe environment. All kids are known by the first name, but teachers seems to be a little impatient and not prepared to deal with differences.

Posted September 13, 2007
I believe this is a great school, fostering the child's development. The teachers are very caring and warm toward the children. The school atmosphere is very warm and I enjoyed teaching there for 3 years. The curriculum is very good.

Coral Ridge Christian Academy 3

Posted June 27, 2007
Experience not the best. Academically pushed kids but teacher was intolerent and impatient with kids at times(kindergarten age). Was expecting a warmer environment but found my child's teacher somewhat cold and not open to different opinions. Discipline policy was excessive and strict.environment was safe but didn't foster creativity or psychological well being.conformity was the rule.Christian views were highly traditonal with little tolerance toward progressive, modern Christian views of parenting and education. My child went to kindergarten there and now 'hates' school so we will not return next year.

Posted March 14, 2007
I was very pleased with the curriculum and the teachers, they are very affectionate with the children and eager to attend to all their academic as well as their personal needs. My children loved the school, and so did I.

Coral Ridge Christian Academy
1901 Coral Ridge Drive, Coral Springs, FL  33071
(954) 755-9826 x34
Last modified Coral Ridge Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Coral Ridge Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top