Cottondale, FL

Posted August 10, 2013
Well I got to say I came from a cristian school in Tallahassee and I was a straight f student but when I moved to cottondale and got a teacher that tought be everything I needed to know her name is Pamela Toole and I am a straight A student now

Cottondale Elementary School 0

Posted May 01, 2010
That was the school me and my family attended and we had some really great teachers.

Cottondale Elementary School 4

Posted April 26, 2008
It is the perfect combination of small town simplicity with big town standards and excellence.

Posted September 23, 2005
Let me just say that ces is one of the best elementary schools around. They are truly concerned with the students. The parent involvement is second to none. I am so sad that we had to move from there. The children participate in P.E. Everyday! They have music once a week and computer lab once a week. Every class has a computer for student use. The ptco is wonderful. They are always looking for ways to improve the school and for the children to enjoy their day. I love this school. It is a wonderful small town country school. Go hornets!

Posted April 07, 2004

Cottondale Elementary School
2766 Levy Street, Cottondale, FL  32431
Last modified Cottondale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cottondale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top