Crawfordville, FL

Posted May 14, 2013
My son loves his school. He also loves his resource teachers. He has came along well with his IEP( Individualize Education Program). They offer meetings at any time. The principal responds quickly to matters rather it be an individual or group matter. I have also spotted some employees who are trained in emergency services, however they may not be introduced to have this background knowledge. However, I believe this background skill was a bonus to them being hired.

Shadeville Elementary School 1

Posted April 22, 2011
Many of the teachers here are wonderful! Doing everything they can for their kids. The current principal however has made my experience horrible! I have caught her being less than truthful to me as a parent. She is nothing more than a diplomat completely useless in the running of a school. As happens when any "company" has poor management it seems to be every teacher for themselves. I hate to see this happen as Shadeville was the best of the best when we were growing up but apparently the mighty have fallen.

Posted April 29, 2010
the school is clean and organized. Teachers and staff are great!

Posted September 18, 2009
the teacher's are nice and helpful. the principal and the vice principal rock.

Shadeville Elementary School 3

Posted August 01, 2009
i have had children in shadeville for most of the last 17 years. shadeville has lost alot of my suport due to some really bad changes in the principal leadership. we used to be the school to strive to be. now so many bad decisions are being made by the powers that be that we could be heading us toward anninemitie and financial struggle. because of personal feelings many great, experienced teachers have left and drove away thousand of volunteer hours that gave that extra help to the kids and the teachers who need and deserve it, as well as earning tens of thousand of dollars for new books, computer updates and software and new safe play equipment. unfortunately the others grasping to be as great as us dont have nearly as far to reach.

Posted January 12, 2005
Shadeville is an excellent school. They use centers of education revolving around letter themes. For instance, this week the letter is P. My son's class is having a pajama party, baking peanut brittle (cooking), planting plants (science) and reading & enacting the story of Peter Pan (reading, story comprehension). They will also have a pizza party for some good fun. The only thing I wish the school would have more concentration in science. They may be forced to when science is introduced to the FCAT.

Posted December 13, 2004
I can say it all in two words, 'They care.' Shadeville cared about me when I was in elementary school through middle and high school and now as a Criminology Major at FSU. They genuinely are eager to hear of my achievements and help me in anyway. As a student, I was the lucky one to be a part of a school family that 'cares' about kids.

Posted December 13, 2004
I am in college today because of the ongoing help I have received from the principal and teachers. When someone truly believes in you whether you are 9 or 19 there will be a positive result. I have been blessed to have this association in my life. Shadeville School is #1.

Posted December 05, 2003
My son loves attending Shadeville. He never complains about going to school. Every person from his teacher to the principal to the janitor make you feel welcome at Shadeville. All of the staff seem so dedicated to learning and they make it fun! I couldn't have wished for a better learning environment for my child than Shadeville. Keep up the good work!

Posted October 13, 2003
I have been a part of the 'Shadeville' family for over 20 years. My children are now both in attendace there. In my opinion, there is no better school! The teachers/staff are just one great big happy family, they are all outgoing, loving, caring, wonderful people! They are worth their AAAA status! Thanks to the spectaular administrative office staff that Shadeville has, makes it one great big A in my book! Go Warriors!

45 Warrior Way, Crawfordville, FL  32327
Last modified Shadeville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shadeville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top