PK-7|Private

Bad
Good

I will never send my kids anywhere else! I love the new principle! She is such a God fearing patient woman and you can tell she really loves each child at the school. My kids love it here and have made such great friends while being here. The small classroom ratio has helped one of my children tremendously compared to being in public school. I love to know that my kids can get a great education and at the same time worship and learn about God! Such a blessing. We have a new hands on curriculum this year that I love! And my kids love it so much better! I love WCS!!!!

Wakulla Christian is a wonderful school. The teacher to child ratio is good, the quality of education solid and the school is expanding. My grandchild has been going there for almost 5 years. There are 11 children whom he has known and grown with from the community.The children go to weekly Chapel and demonstrate great respect. The behavior and values the children learn surpass what I have seen in most public schools. The Teachers are caring and dedicated - something rare these days.

One star may be a bit much for this establishment. WCS fails to meet the average expectations for a school on many levels. I will list a few: The majority of the staff is unprofessional and under motivated. Principal is LOST. Staff lacks training. Curriculum (ABEKA based) is outdated. Most courses are a year behind public schools. Study body consists of a growing numbers of students that had "issues" in public schools

Last modified Wakulla Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7