Crestview, FL

Posted September 25, 2013
I Loved everything about this school/center. Amazing Teachers. Amazing Staff. My Daughter enjoyed everyday. I was very sad when the school year was over. If you have a 4 year old and wanting the best Pre-K..... This is it!!!

Posted February 25, 2012
I love this school. I have 2 children here and the staff is amazing! Everyone is always so kind and friendly and they really care about the students. The principle has always been willing to listen to any concerns I have for my children, I'm going to be sad next year when they leave Southside Center!

Southside Center 1

Posted January 27, 2012
Teachers are good with children but are very cliques with each other. Principal is new and needs more experience.

Posted February 10, 2011
Southside Center is a PRE-K disability center along with Title 1 PreK. My son loves going to school every day. He is in a PreK-D class. The teachers are caring and so are the staff (therapists).

Southside Center