834 students|Okaloosa

Bad
Good

Posted August 20, 2014
We have recently moved to the area. My daughter started the 7th grade here and I must say this school is fabulous! It is such a refreshing change compared to where we came from. The teachers and staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is very welcoming. I am very impressed by Shoal River. My daughter, for the first time since she started school, actually looks forward to going to school everyday. So very glad we moved here!

Posted September 26, 2013
Amazing, the teachers are very in tune with students and parents, they are very friendly and find ways to make learning fun!

Posted August 27, 2011
What a great first week of middle school my 6th grader had at SRMS. The school held a "survival school" for 6th graders the Friday before school started-they met all their teachers, went through their schedule, were issued their lockers and got help with the combinations. My son felt relieved they he learned where to go when. He was also happen to find out everyonw who goes out for football makes the team!! What a wonderful confidence builder for all of our children. (Yes- girls can also be on the team!!!)

Posted August 27, 2011
I am a teacher at SRMS. I have also taught at Richbourg, Choctaw & Bruner schools in our school district. AS a military wife I have taught in Imperial Beach,CA (Navty Seal Camp), Corpus Christi, TX-advanced Naval flight training, San Diego, Ca (PAciic Fleet base). So i have had many years of teaching "military students". Our new military students who relocated here with the 7th ARMY SPECIAL FORCES have brought a great amount of maturity. common sense and good school habits. WELCOME 7th ARMY - WE ARE GLAD YOUR CHILDREN ARE IN OUR SCHOOL.

Posted August 16, 2011
Shoal River is a great school! I've loved every minute I've spent there. The teacher and staff are phenomenal! I would definitely recommend them as the best middle school in Crestview for your child to learn at!

Shoal River Middle School
3200 East Redstone Avenue, Crestview, FL  32539
Last modified Shoal River Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.