Crestview, FL

Davidson Middle School 3

Posted July 24, 2014
The baseball team selection process should be a fair process and not a selection base on who you know.

Posted November 10, 2012
This school had the best years of my life! The staff and students are awesome and welcoming!There are many activities for students to get involved in. The teachers are really there for their students! Parents and students i recommend this school!

Posted December 17, 2011
My son & daughter both attended Davidson, both loved it! The teachers are awesome, they really care about their students! The staff is good, too, but the students are the best! We ran a stuffed animal/teddy bear drive this year, & my daughter asked the students to bring-in donations for the 52 terminally ill children @ Sacred Heart in Pensacola, within 5 school days, the teachers/staff/students had brought-in/donated over 200 new teddies! After we picked-them-up, we witnessed several more students putting together boxes of food to feed the less fortunate in our area for Christmas...simply amazing! :)

Davidson Middle School

Posted October 29, 2009
Its a good school and Ive had such a fun time here. The only thing is that some of the people that work in the office a really grumpy and disrespectful. Also during lunch I only have five minutes to eat sometimes, and the teachers running the lunch consantly yell at kids, even when they are not doing aything!

Posted August 16, 2009
I love Davidson. Im about to enter my eighth grade year and just have to say that the school is amazing. The teachers are great, the students stay out of trouble (well, as much as you can expect), and its just all around a very nice school.

Posted June 20, 2009
When I first moved to Florida, I had to go to Lewis Middle School. I soon then had to move to Crestview and attend Davidson. When it was my first day, I just fell in love with that school! Everything is so organized and clean and everyone is so kind and respectful! It's a very great school to attend.

Posted October 13, 2007
This is my first year at Davidson. I had recently moved school systems, and I was overwelmed with worries such as what the teachers and students would be like there. After my first day, however, all of those worries drifted away. Everything there is great, the students, the teachers, everything.

Posted June 11, 2007
My daughter attended Davidson in 6th & 7th grade and has loved every minute of it. The school is very encouraging to kids and has great teachers. There is good communication with teachers if you want it and some will send lesson plans weekly if you sign up. Of course the continuous access to on line grades which are always up to date is great. Several classes offer after school tuition if you wish to attend. The music dept is great, many extracurricular activities offered and after school instrument tuition is offered. Band director is wonderful. This school has completely boosted my daughters self confidence and helped her to develop into a well rounded student. My only regret is having to leave before she attended 8th grade. Keep up the great work Davidson.

Posted November 24, 2006
i love davidson ihave been going there 6th-8th and im in my 8th grade year now i love it! i cant wait till high school but i will miss davidson so much i love most the teachers there but some i dont like, but youll get that at every school!

Davidson Middle School 2

Posted October 31, 2006
I was impressed with the school at first look. I think most of the teachers are wonderful. Simple solutions seem to be overlooked.

Davidson Middle School
6261 Old Bethel Road, Crestview, FL  32536
Last modified Davidson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Davidson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top