K-12|Private

Bad
Good

I have two children that attend West Coast Christian School and love it. My wife and I are very pleased with the Education our children are getting at the school. West Coast Christian School goes above and beyond to teach our kids character and values that will guide them through their lives.

I would say that our school is where you would want your child to be in todays educational system. The caring force behind this schools staff make West Coast Christian School a grade above the rest.

My child thrives at this school. This is the first year I have chosen private school. Love the small numbers so my child can get the help needed. My child hated school, did not do her best, and felt worthless in the public school she attended for middle school. The principal and teachers in the high school are a God send. Love the Christian base curriculum. Like that my child took an entry test so the work would be demanding, but not overwhelming. The focus is on continuing education after high school (yeah). The school is friendly, Mrs. Pringle(Principal) and the faculty and staff seem to love what they do! West Coast Christian School is an awesome place for educating our future!

Last modified West Coast Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12