584 students|Citrus

Bad
Good

Great community of teachers and administration. Teachers work extremely hard to provide a high quality education. Top performing school in the county.

Trying to add this to compare citrus springs elementary. I am relocating and want the best place for my son. Need a 3/2 any around this school?

This school is disorganized when it comes to information and has teachers who do not seem to know what they are doing. My child will not be coming back here next year. On top of that the school transportation is a complete joke. I've never been so dissatisfied with a school such as this one. With how many complaints I've heard from other parents as well I'm not sure how this school has gotten any stars at all. You do not want your children going here.

Though my child did learn reading while there, she learned nothing else and I was even told that she was unable to comprehend things she already excelled at during pre-school. This school is very disorganized. My child was even left behind at school one time because things were not handled properly during dismissal. This school also handled the misbehavior of children very poorly. I had visited my child's class for a whole week and it did not seem like the teachers knew what they were doing. Luckily we will be moving this summer and my child will not have to come back here. School transportation is absolutely ridiculous. The previous bus driver was great but this new one is always late and cannot keep the children in check. This school has been an extreme disappointment and I feel sorry for any parents whose children have to continue going here.

My school is awesome it got my child's reading scores up. The teachers care a great deal.

CPR is a great school. The teachers are wonderful and the children are very respectful. My child is receiving an excellent education in a kind and caring enviroment. My only complaint would be the lack of parent involvment.

From the principal down to teachers, volunteers, aides, WTI workers--all are wonderful and care deeply for their students and their families.

My children went to Crystal River Primary for 5+ years. It is a wonderful school, with a great, caring staff. The teachers and staff feel like family to this day. We had to move this year, and I know I'll be wishing I could find a school like that for my children again for years to come. We Miss You! --The Feinsingers

Last modified Crystal River Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.