Crystal River, FL

Crystal River Primary School 1

Posted April 08, 2014
This school is disorganized when it comes to information and has teachers who do not seem to know what they are doing. My child will not be coming back here next year. On top of that the school transportation is a complete joke. I've never been so dissatisfied with a school such as this one. With how many complaints I've heard from other parents as well I'm not sure how this school has gotten any stars at all. You do not want your children going here.

Crystal River Primary School 1

Posted April 08, 2014
Though my child did learn reading while there, she learned nothing else and I was even told that she was unable to comprehend things she already excelled at during pre-school. This school is very disorganized. My child was even left behind at school one time because things were not handled properly during dismissal. This school also handled the misbehavior of children very poorly. I had visited my child's class for a whole week and it did not seem like the teachers knew what they were doing. Luckily we will be moving this summer and my child will not have to come back here. School transportation is absolutely ridiculous. The previous bus driver was great but this new one is always late and cannot keep the children in check. This school has been an extreme disappointment and I feel sorry for any parents whose children have to continue going here.

Crystal River Primary School 4

Posted April 04, 2014
My school is awesome it got my child's reading scores up. The teachers care a great deal.

Posted September 10, 2013
CPR is a great school. The teachers are wonderful and the children are very respectful. My child is receiving an excellent education in a kind and caring enviroment. My only complaint would be the lack of parent involvment.

Crystal River Primary School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
From the principal down to teachers, volunteers, aides, WTI workers--all are wonderful and care deeply for their students and their families.

Crystal River Primary School 0

Posted August 15, 2008
My children went to Crystal River Primary for 5+ years. It is a wonderful school, with a great, caring staff. The teachers and staff feel like family to this day. We had to move this year, and I know I'll be wishing I could find a school like that for my children again for years to come. We Miss You! --The Feinsingers

Posted June 24, 2008

Posted November 26, 2006

Posted November 11, 2005

Posted June 25, 2005
Teachers are top notch and the level of multicultural influence is higher than any other elementary school in this district. I think that is so important for our children nowadays.

Crystal River Primary School
8624 West Crystal Street, Crystal River, FL  34428
Last modified Crystal River Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crystal River Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top