Cutler Bay, FL
Students enrolled: ?

Cutler Ridge Christian Academy 4

Posted August 23, 2013
I'm a parent of two kids attending CRCA. So far is been great all the way around. My kids are learning the christian values and exceeding in their academics. Also Teachers are dedicated and do care. A very cosy school! I recomend this school.

Cutler Ridge Christian Academy 2

Posted May 01, 2013
pros: a religious environment with focus on morals cons: the school work is monotonous and the teachers seem to have no drive to have a happy learning environment.

Cutler Ridge Christian Academy 3

Posted July 27, 2011
Don't know what kind of foundation you're going to get when one of the families owns the strip club down the road.

Cutler Ridge Christian Academy 5

Posted June 23, 2011
I have made surprise visits to the school and never anything out of order. I am very happy with my daughter attending this school. The teachers are more than helpful and become one on one with the parents. They are always willing to give updates about the childs status.

Cutler Ridge Christian Academy 1

Posted May 09, 2011
I HATE THE BOYS IN 6TH- 7TH GRADE. no teachers/ principal can control these ignorant people,

Cutler Ridge Christian Academy 0

Posted April 15, 2010
Well I must say this is my child first year there and im very happy with the attention and schooling she is getting .Yes they are going through some financial issue but what school isn't Im woundering if these parents that are talking down on the school are the one's that are not paying there tution and making it a little rough for the rest . Praying and having faith on things will countinue to get better at this fam. oriented and loving school. starting frm. there staff down to our kids .

Cutler Ridge Christian Academy 3

Posted March 28, 2010
First year for my child at this school and so far it's okay when it comes to their learning. Improvement is needed. We are very unhappy with their after care program. A lot of kids with minimum supervision. The after care teachers are not paying attention to kids and spend most of their time talking to each other instead of supervising the children. After care is very important for us since we work full time, unfortunately CRCA is not what we expected.

Cutler Ridge Christian Academy 4

Posted March 02, 2010
This school has really turned around in the last year and a half. The new administration has brought in some new staff, changed some of the curriculum, and rooted out some of the people who really didn't want to abide by the schools rules and regulations. The school has a nice family atmosphere and I'm really glad to be a part of it.

Cutler Ridge Christian Academy 0

Posted November 05, 2009
My son just left a charter school in the area that he was attending since kindergarten. They were trying out a new practice and philosophy and my son was one of the many students who PROVED it doesn't work. My boy ended up with many small behavioral problems at the previous school. I realized he needed a big change. Since placing him in CRCA he has shown quite a turn around. His faith is renewed and the teachers and the principal are so caring. They make sure to meet and have a personal relationship with every parent which has an effect on the students as well. I care alot about my son's education and it's something to be said when the staff of their school cares just as much.

Cutler Ridge Christian Academy 1

Posted June 25, 2009
If this school were to be rated as a public school, I would have to give it LOW D when it comes to education. With all the A and B schools in the area, I got hooked on to this school. I've experienced a lot of empty promises at CRCA. Poor facilities, poor teachers and a lacking administration resulted in a poor learning environment for my child this school year. I don't see any major changes in this school besides higher tuition.

Cutler Ridge Christian Academy
10301 Caribbean Boulevard, Cutler Bay, FL  33189
Last modified Cutler Ridge Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Cutler Ridge Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top