PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

This school is a tremendous blessing in all aspects! It was a second home for my children when they attended this school, and is a safe, loving environment where children thrive each and every day.

From the very first time I visited this school I was impressed. I was made to feel very welcome and that hasn't deminished one bit. If anything I have felt more welcome and more like family over the years. My son may not be the best student, but I know the teachers and staff care about him and are very encouraging. I am very happy with the education he has received thus far. One reason I picked Cutler Ridge Christian was it was a Christian school. I wanted him to be surrounded by the values I hold dear.

My two kids have been attending at C.R.C.A for the past three (3) years. I have to said the school environment as far the moral principles, beliefs and the Christian Values are very solid. The pastor, principal and the office staff; along with the teachers , after care and the kitchen staff are very dedicated and consistent with their views of the children. The academics and the sports makes it a very good choice for parents that are looking other for other options; other than the Miami Dade Public Schools and other Private School in the area.

pros: a religious environment with focus on morals cons: the school work is monotonous and the teachers seem to have no drive to have a happy learning environment.

Don't know what kind of foundation you're going to get when one of the families owns the strip club down the road.

I have made surprise visits to the school and never anything out of order. I am very happy with my daughter attending this school. The teachers are more than helpful and become one on one with the parents. They are always willing to give updates about the childs status.

I HATE THE BOYS IN 6TH- 7TH GRADE. no teachers/ principal can control these ignorant people,

Well I must say this is my child first year there and im very happy with the attention and schooling she is getting .Yes they are going through some financial issue but what school isn't Im woundering if these parents that are talking down on the school are the one's that are not paying there tution and making it a little rough for the rest . Praying and having faith on things will countinue to get better at this fam. oriented and loving school. starting frm. there staff down to our kids .

First year for my child at this school and so far it's okay when it comes to their learning. Improvement is needed. We are very unhappy with their after care program. A lot of kids with minimum supervision. The after care teachers are not paying attention to kids and spend most of their time talking to each other instead of supervising the children. After care is very important for us since we work full time, unfortunately CRCA is not what we expected.

This school has really turned around in the last year and a half. The new administration has brought in some new staff, changed some of the curriculum, and rooted out some of the people who really didn't want to abide by the schools rules and regulations. The school has a nice family atmosphere and I'm really glad to be a part of it.

Last modified Cutler Ridge Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8