701 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Posted March 03, 2015
My daughter started this year, in the PK class. I have seen her learn so much, Mrs. Duarte and Mrs. Cample-john are the best, the principal Mrs. Wright is amazing as well always caring for the children in the school. I am a very involved parent and like to make sure I know about everything that happens while in class and the teachers give the opportunity for the parents to be as involved as they possibly can. I honestly have no complaints and am very happy about my kids going here.

Posted January 10, 2015
My daughter previously attended south miami heights elem . that school was horrible, 8 teachers in 1 academic year , they kept laying off teachers and moving the kids around leaving the kids to suffer the consequences . my daughter ended up having to repeat kinder. for a second i thought i didn't do enough for my child but when i went to sign the forms, i saw on the principals desk 2 huge stacks of the same red folders handed to me informing me of my child needing to retake the year. Then I knew it was the school. Long story short I moved from that area (thank god) enrolled my daughter in cutler ridge elem. and ohh boy what a difference. Mrs Cerda loveee her. The school is awesome, my kid loves it and I see the progress she makes every day and I am thrilled with the school.

Posted July 21, 2014
Many parents are unhappy with what is going on in the school and what are the principal and her staff are willing to do if you complain. Parent if you go to other parent complaining of what happens to your children in the class or school. You'll get tagged as a madman without a doubt. Some teachers, some members of the staff and the Principal will take it out on your children. if you stay silent, then you are violating your own conscience. By leaving true full review you will take this poorly school to light. One review makes the difference . A person make a difference, that person is you.

Posted July 08, 2014
Ms. Wright has a lot to learn, and she could start by listening to the parents. We want teacher, not bullies, that the principal protects. Its hit and miss with the staff. There is no transparency in the staff and its operations. Ms. wright lacks follow through when addressing parent concerns, and does a great job of protecting herself and her staff. The gate is usually left open inn a certain location, so anyone can walk right into the school! Ask for a transfer if this is your child's school!

Posted June 29, 2014
Parent don't be tempted by the reviews. Some teachers and staff are excellent and they work very hard but some are very mean, unorganized.....but the principal protect them. stop discrimination Thank you and pick the right school

Posted September 22, 2013
Cutler Ridge has it right- teach core subjects in a fun and interesting manner and they will learn;) my child took her 3rd grade FCAT and got 100% as a result of preparation by her teacher and principal- I am impressed and very thankful...Mrs. Wright is doing it right!

Posted July 29, 2013
This school is incredible i would go back there but since i am moving on to 6th grade i cannot. The teachers know what they are teaching and know it well.There is only one bad teacher that i have experienced but besides that you can trust that school to take care of your child and get him/her ready for the following year. The staff is amazing and very friendly with students. In mhy opinion the school is rated 5 out of 5 stars. I am a former student going to Herbert A. Ammons MS and I know that the teachers that i had taught me well. Thank YOU. i am a student trust this review.

Cutler Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted July 29, 2013
Cutler ridge school is great but from what I have seen and heard and experienced is that there are to many bullies even though you are not sosomebodys friend doesn't mean you have to be mean to them or bully them I know from experience believe it or not most of you may know me its me everybody Amanda O'Connor yes I have been bullied from being the teachers pet and being perfect but that is not true just because someone does something right doesn't mean that they are perfect is nobody is thank you for looking at my post

Posted January 14, 2013
This is my daughter's first year at CRE and from the principal to the after care teacher's it was well worth an out of area transfer. This elementary school has one of the only full day gifted programs even close to where we live. Curriculum outstanding! Gifted teachers amazing! Aftercare safe and fun- the best of all worlds...I only wish we left private school sooner!

Posted April 30, 2012
As a former student, I thoroughly enjoyed my seven years spent at Cutler Ridge Elementary. I spent my Pre-K through 5th grade years at Cutler Ridge, and felt that each year was even better than the last. The teachers are engaging and make it easy for students to want to learn. I was in both regular classes (Up until 3rd) and then moved to Gifted during the last two years. Now, as I am nearing high school( I am currently in grade 8), I am finding myself wanting to go back and see my former teachers as well as the After School Care staff as well. I made so many friends with the teachers and staff. I give the school a 5 out of 5.

Cutler Ridge Elementary School
20210 Coral Sea Rd, Cutler Bay, FL  33189-1532
Last modified Cutler Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.