Cutler Bay, FL

Posted November 13, 2013
My daughter has been attending this school since 2nd grade and she will be graduating this year. Wonderful school. The teachers are outstanding and very caring. You can tell that they love what they do. My daughter has excelled in this school and she participates in several of the extra activities the school offers. I can't say anything negative about our experience at Gulfstream. Highly recommend!

Posted October 23, 2013
The administration in the school is horrible the office staff is VERY un proffessional and extremely in attentive to all concerns!

Posted August 20, 2013
Gulfstream has become the school to be in if your child lives in Cutler Bay. Besides the great letter rating, the school has established a great spirit of learning and fun. A new principle took over 3 years ago and you can really see the difference. This schools has a regular setting and a special needs setting. If you have a special needs child like I do, don't think and bring your child there.

Posted June 13, 2013
Gulfstream Elementary is a phenomenal school for special needs!!!! Both of my kids entered this school with Developmental Delays and after 3 years in their special needs classes, they are now both GIFTED!!!! I can't believe how quickly my kids excelled. I am so impressed with how each and every child's individual needs are assessed and met COMPLETELY!!! All of the teachers here are just absolutely awesome and so dedicated to the children!!! They truly enjoy what they do and it shows. My kids,and really ALL the kids, really LOVE their teachers! Every morning I see kids running up to their teachers with smiles and hugs and so genuinely connected with them. It's just priceless and I've never seen anything like it! My words could never really explain how grateful I am for what this school has done for ME, MY FAMILY, and MY CHILDREN. Gulfstream will always have a place in my heart. This is THE BEST SCHOOL for any child, ESPECIALLY those with special needs. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Posted April 23, 2013
The staff is not concerned with the children's well being and neither are the teachers!!! The teacher's do not respond in a timely manner and I have sent several notes to class with my child. My childs teacher's did not even know she was stabbed in the hand with a pencil, therefore I feel like she did not take the correct actions when my child was hurt in her classroom, the teacher didn't even write an incident report until I reported that my child was stabbed in the hand by another student. The main office staff are very unprofessional. Submitted by a parent

Posted December 09, 2010
I am a student at Gulfstream and I love my school and my teachers. This is my second year at this school and even though I miss my old one, I like to come here. My teachers take their time with every student and they make learning fun. What a wonderful time I have.

Posted July 13, 2010
i Love this school!!!! Out of all the elementary schools i attended this is the BEST!!! I loved the teacherss they were very nice and they explained everthing to me in detail..... I was also blessed awesome teachers tht made learning fun!!! I <3 u!

Posted January 31, 2010

Posted December 23, 2009

Gulfstream Elementary School 4

Posted October 05, 2009

Gulfstream Elementary School
20900 Southwest 97th Avenue, Cutler Bay, FL  33189
Last modified Gulfstream Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gulfstream Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top