Posted December 15, 2014
I believe Cutler Bay Academy Senior High is a great school. (a Cambridge International School) I highly recommend this school. The Academies offered are Coast, The Cutler Bay Ocean Academy of Science and Technology (COAST) program is designed to provide students with essential aspects of marine and environmental education in South Florida. iPrep, which is an innovative program that provides students with an opportunity to participate in a rigorous curriculum that is technologically enriched. And lastly Liberal Arts, which prepares students to be knowledgeable citizens and meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world.

Posted December 10, 2014
My child came to this school after one year at another Science-based Magnet school. The courses are demanding at Cutler Bay Academy, but the teachers are excellent. My same student who last year was struggling is now enthusiastic and interested in her studies. The best thing about this school is the social environment - at Cutler Bay Academy, my child has blossomed, has a bunch of great friends and is a happy person. The administration and faculty here have created a positive, nurturing and challenging environment for the students. Excellent school.

Posted August 16, 2014
When Centennial Middle began to transform into a HS I was hesitant to send my child there for fear of the unknown. I personally went to the school and spoke with several of the I-Prep students who were outside, and they told me they couldn't have been happier there. They raved over the program, the teachers, and the quality of the education they were getting. The I-Prep program is not easy and takes a ton of dedication and work, but the kids seem to enjoy the challenge, and the opportunity to earn college credits. If your child is admitted into I-Prep, don't hesitate to jump on the opportunity! If your child is more Science oriented, COAST is the program for them. I'm not too familiar with the Liberal Arts program, but I have spoken to my child's friends, and they are also all very happy. This school is exactly what we needed in Cutler Bay, and I'm glad to see my tax dollars being spent on the education of the children in our little community.

Posted August 12, 2014
My child came here as a quiet, shy, introvert out of Southwood Middle. I can honestly say that Dr. Korin was a God send to us. My child has come out of her shell and blossomed into a beautiful young lady. The friends she has made in one year will be everlasting. She and a few of her friends have started a band, and are closer than I've ever seen kids these days. Dr. Koren is the most dedicated and caring person, and it's obvious that the kids adore him. I feel extremely thankful for the new high school, Dr. Koren, and the amazing kids that attend. You can't go wrong!!!!! :)

Posted April 28, 2014
I was a student at Centennial Middle School 5 years ago. It was from Centennial Middle School where I was able to grow in knowledge and learn the true potential I had inside of me. Centennial is a family oriented school who loves and treats each student as an individual and they actually take out the time to get to know their students.

Posted May 27, 2013
Cutler Bay Academy of Advanced Studies is in transition to becoming a full high school. As an application high school, there are 3 academies available where students may apply. Each academy has at least 1 academy course per year that students must take as part of their coursework. These courses include such classes as Marine Skills, Critical Thinking, and Global Studies. The iPrep Academy is a challenging academy which is in alignment with the District's iPrep program/philosophy of independent, yet guided, 21st century learning. Students more into marine biology and marine science, should consider the COAST program. The more traditional, college prep program is the Liberal Arts program. Cambridge Global Studies, Advanced Placement and Dual Enrollment are all accelerated course programs available for eligible students. Teachers are highly qualified, very involved, and very enthusiastic about the new programs and opportunities for students. High academic standards in Honors courses, high achievement expectations from students, all while having fun and making lasting friendships are the best way to describe this new school in Cutler Bay.

Cutler Bay Academy Of Advanced Studies, Centennial Campus 4

Posted May 26, 2013
Cutler Bay Academy of Advanced Studies, Centennial Campus is a competitive secondary school (grades 7-9). This is the last year that the Centennial Campus will house a seventh grade class of students. For the 2013-2014 school year, the Centennial Campus student body will be grades 8-10. One of the exemplary teachers at the Centennial Campus is Mr. Marshall Ruffo, the current MDCPS Teacher of the Year. Biology teacher Mr. Ruffo students passed the End of Course exam (25 students out of 26). If you are looking for a school that promotes academics and extracurricular activities then Cutler Bay Academy of Advanced Studies, Centennial Campus is the right place for your son or daughter. The Centennial Campus has earned District or State awards in: Art, Band, Basketball, Chess, Fairchild Challenge, Project Citizen, and the Student Council/United Way Student Campaign. The Centennial Campus is a No Place for Hate, a program initiated by Mr. Justin Koren to discuss what it truly means to be a bully-free school. The Centennial Campus Student Council is a participant in the Cartoon Network Stop Bullying Speak Up 2013 Campaign facilitated by Ms. La-Shanda West.

Cutler Bay Academy Of Advanced Studies, Centennial Campus 2

Posted April 17, 2013
I am a student currently at centennal middle school in the seventh and in there COAST magnet program and I am glad to say I am happy to be leaving next school year. The middle school's Magnet program, COAST, expects way to much of the students but then they don't do anything but kayaking trips which only about half of the program gets to go on. And the teachers of the magnet program are also very strict and give to much work. No science experiments just power point notes and book work! Also, with the new high school underway the principle could care a lot less about the middle school. Everything is about the high school! They want to make the school better than coral reef, but that is not going to happen if you have such a disoranized school! And the middle school has no fun activitys or anything! It just really angers me!The regular middle school is full of EXTREAMLY disrespectful students. There teachers do not know how control the students they always run around in the halls and scream and hit people, But the teachers couldn't care less. Take it from me this school is no good.

Cutler Bay Academy Of Advanced Studies, Centennial Campus 1

Posted August 04, 2012
As a former student I can say this school is horrible. I was bullied like crazy in this school and the faculty never did anything about it when i went up to tell them. The only thing that was fun in this school was the woodshop teacher he was the best! He taught me alot of life lessons and really helped me alot. other than that this school really sucks

Posted May 27, 2012
As a former student..i am proud of saying that Centennial is an awesome school! i used to go to this school that was horrible and teachers were careless! When i got to CMS i learned soo much its not even funny! Teachers are amazing and the staff is awesome! my FCAT scores were like never before! Too bad i am now leaving Centennial. :( BUT its becoming a High School is that is really good...i really hope i would be accepted because that is another chance for me to stay there and enjoy everyone again! i honestly love Centennial Middle School aka Centennial Senior High!! <3

Cutler Bay Academy Of Advanced Studies, Centennial Campus
8601 Southwest 212th Street, Cutler Bay, FL  33189
Last modified Cutler Bay Academy Of Advanced Studies, Centennial Campus is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cutler Bay Academy Of Advanced Studies, Centennial Campus Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top