Cutler Bay, FL
After care: No

Cutler Bay Academy Of Advanced Studies, Centennial Campus 4

Posted July 10, 2015
i go to this school and i love it so much, very friendly environment and lots of fun trips and activities are always planned!

Posted March 29, 2015
As a Student from the transition of the middle school to Cutler Bay Senior High I am proud I decided to stay. Cutler Bay has changed from a middle school where there were to many students who didn't care much. To a fascinating school that all students know each other and it is easy to make friends and all students care about their education and the teachers are strict, yet teach class in a fun manner. Also the the school has a program where if a student does not understand a subject they could get a one-on-one tutor that a teacher recommends and we are gaining more clubs and sports. I am a 10th grade student in the Liberal arts program which is a program that teaches of different cultures around the world and the students learn what is occurring around the world and much more. The school overall is one of the best from the teachers to the students and extracurricular activities.

Posted January 25, 2015
I know a few people who go to this school and they have nothing but good things to say about it. I went Centenial in 7th grade and 6th grade but I left because I was upset at all the attention being given to the highschool class. My friends say that CBA is amazing now and the school has improved so much. If you come here trust me you will have tons of friends, everyone is so nice! I am applying to get in to here and I really hope I get in for 10th grade!

Posted December 15, 2014
I believe Cutler Bay Academy Senior High is a great school. (a Cambridge International School) I highly recommend this school. The Academies offered are Coast, The Cutler Bay Ocean Academy of Science and Technology (COAST) program is designed to provide students with essential aspects of marine and environmental education in South Florida. iPrep, which is an innovative program that provides students with an opportunity to participate in a rigorous curriculum that is technologically enriched. And lastly Liberal Arts, which prepares students to be knowledgeable citizens and meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world.

Posted December 10, 2014
My child came to this school after one year at another Science-based Magnet school. The courses are demanding at Cutler Bay Academy, but the teachers are excellent. My same student who last year was struggling is now enthusiastic and interested in her studies. The best thing about this school is the social environment - at Cutler Bay Academy, my child has blossomed, has a bunch of great friends and is a happy person. The administration and faculty here have created a positive, nurturing and challenging environment for the students. Excellent school.

Posted August 16, 2014
When Centennial Middle began to transform into a HS I was hesitant to send my child there for fear of the unknown. I personally went to the school and spoke with several of the I-Prep students who were outside, and they told me they couldn't have been happier there. They raved over the program, the teachers, and the quality of the education they were getting. The I-Prep program is not easy and takes a ton of dedication and work, but the kids seem to enjoy the challenge, and the opportunity to earn college credits. If your child is admitted into I-Prep, don't hesitate to jump on the opportunity! If your child is more Science oriented, COAST is the program for them. I'm not too familiar with the Liberal Arts program, but I have spoken to my child's friends, and they are also all very happy. This school is exactly what we needed in Cutler Bay, and I'm glad to see my tax dollars being spent on the education of the children in our little community.

Posted August 12, 2014
My child came here as a quiet, shy, introvert out of Southwood Middle. I can honestly say that Dr. Korin was a God send to us. My child has come out of her shell and blossomed into a beautiful young lady. The friends she has made in one year will be everlasting. She and a few of her friends have started a band, and are closer than I've ever seen kids these days. Dr. Koren is the most dedicated and caring person, and it's obvious that the kids adore him. I feel extremely thankful for the new high school, Dr. Koren, and the amazing kids that attend. You can't go wrong!!!!! :)

Posted April 28, 2014
I was a student at Centennial Middle School 5 years ago. It was from Centennial Middle School where I was able to grow in knowledge and learn the true potential I had inside of me. Centennial is a family oriented school who loves and treats each student as an individual and they actually take out the time to get to know their students.

Posted September 20, 2013
I have no clue it wont let me go on review with out commenting so the only reson why I came to the site is because my friend had moved to Miami and dats it,

Posted May 27, 2013
Cutler Bay Academy of Advanced Studies is in transition to becoming a full high school. As an application high school, there are 3 academies available where students may apply. Each academy has at least 1 academy course per year that students must take as part of their coursework. These courses include such classes as Marine Skills, Critical Thinking, and Global Studies. The iPrep Academy is a challenging academy which is in alignment with the District's iPrep program/philosophy of independent, yet guided, 21st century learning. Students more into marine biology and marine science, should consider the COAST program. The more traditional, college prep program is the Liberal Arts program. Cambridge Global Studies, Advanced Placement and Dual Enrollment are all accelerated course programs available for eligible students. Teachers are highly qualified, very involved, and very enthusiastic about the new programs and opportunities for students. High academic standards in Honors courses, high achievement expectations from students, all while having fun and making lasting friendships are the best way to describe this new school in Cutler Bay.

Cutler Bay Academy Of Advanced Studies, Centennial Campus
8601 Southwest 212th Street, Cutler Bay, FL  33189
Last modified Cutler Bay Academy Of Advanced Studies, Centennial Campus is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cutler Bay Academy Of Advanced Studies, Centennial Campus Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top