Madelin Montessori School 5

Posted April 06, 2008
My 22 month old has been attending this school for the last two months and has become so advanced that he is already ready for the beginning steps of reading (YES, he's not even TWO!). I am a stay at home mom and have the luxury of being with him 24/7. He already knew his letters, numbers, shapes & colors and I new he was thriving for more of a challange in his everyday routine. Although, I dreaded putting him in school at such and early age I do not regret my decision as he has become so much more advanced academically and his daily socializing and interaction skills with other children has taught him patience, sharing & so much more. I love the webcam! My husband & I log on everyday. It is nice to have the ability to watch him and share his daily experiences. The school is immaculate!

Posted April 01, 2008

Posted January 24, 2008
I do not recommend this school. My 2 year old daughter was constantly getting hurt in the playground by 4 year old boys. The children are not supervised well enough especially in the playground. I took my daughter out and sent her to Winhold Montessor. Make sure to check complaints with children and families services before choosing a daycare.

Madelin Montessori School 5

Posted December 10, 2007
I highly recommend this shcool. My daughter is 4.5 and is starting to spell and read, she knows the states, countries, continents, beginning to do math, etc, etc, etc. Small, cute, clean school. Nice caring teacher with many assistants, nice owner. I feel they more than prepare for 1st grade. I wish this school went through elementary.

Posted October 04, 2006
My experience with this school was extremely disappointing. I was lured in by the montessori name, the staff (that at first seemed warm and friendly) and the ability to watch my child on parent webcams. I soon realized that the children were simply warehoused with no real guidance or encouragement in learning. The webcams rarely worked. I wanted to reinforce lessons taught at school with my child at home but could not get a straight answer as to what was being taught. The staff and owner were no help.Unfortunately, my child left the school with no more knowledge than he had before entering it.

Madelin Montessori School
18443 South Dixie Highway, Cutler Bay, FL  33157
Last modified Madelin Montessori School is a Private school
Madelin Montessori School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.