PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I love EPAA. The teachers are all wonderful. I never worry about my child while he is there. Such a well rounded school. My son is learning so much scholastically as well as spiritually. I wouldn't send him anywhere else.

Currently I'm a senior at Zephyrhills High School, and before I ever we to ZHS I went to RBSMS, and before RBSMS I went here (EPAA). East Pasco Adventist Academy has things I both liked and really hated about it. During some of the time I was there I kind of hated it because I pictured myself going to a larger school. It was a whole lot smaller than other schools and 2 grades shared a class (since it's a private school). Also, I'm not even religious anymore like I was at the time (cause I followed my mom's religious steps). But even though I'm not religious and prefer a larger school size, this school did leave me a LOT memories and was quite large on nostalgia which made it seem great. I LOVED some of the teachers and students(my second 5th grade teacher after the first one retired WAS AWESOME). Also now that I look back at it, some of the classrooms looked pretty sweet. The memories, consisting of both good and bad moments, will never be forgotten.<33 I'm still uncomfortable with the fact I went to an adventist school though. Just...the way some sd adventist are...

My son is in PreK and loves it. The small classroom sizes mean students get lots of one-on-one attention. This is NOT a PACE school--every teacher has their B.A. or M.A. in Education. The environment is positive, the teachers are dedicated, and the other families are open and friendly. Highly recommend!

East Pasco Adventist Academy is an excellent private school! The faculty and staff are loving dedicated professionals that put the students success at the highest priority. Adventist Education focuses on developing the whole child, spiritually, physically and academically. I have both of my daughters enrolled and I would recommend this academy to anyone seeking an outstanding education for their children.

I've gone to this school my whole life! It gives me a very good education.

EPAA is one of the best schools I have ever gone to. I love it there!!!!! : )

My children are safe and enjoy EPAA! The teachers are wonderful with my children, and they are getting a great education.

EPAA is an excellent Christian school in Pasco Cty....EPAA works to develop great character in our young people.

Epaa is a christian school that really strives to give their students a balance between true value education, while instilling in them the christian ideals from the bible. Principal foote appears to be genuene and hardworking. While i hear a lot of good things about mrs mercer, mrs medina and mrs knight. Mrs neff is outstanding in the music area of education. This is a good school and i encourage parents to check this school out.

Last modified East Pasco Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8