Dade City, FL

East Pasco Adventist Academy 3

Posted October 20, 2014
Currently I'm a senior at Zephyrhills High School, and before I ever we to ZHS I went to RBSMS, and before RBSMS I went here (EPAA). East Pasco Adventist Academy has things I both liked and really hated about it. During some of the time I was there I kind of hated it because I pictured myself going to a larger school. It was a whole lot smaller than other schools and 2 grades shared a class (since it's a private school). Also, I'm not even religious anymore like I was at the time (cause I followed my mom's religious steps). But even though I'm not religious and prefer a larger school size, this school did leave me a LOT memories and was quite large on nostalgia which made it seem great. I LOVED some of the teachers and students(my second 5th grade teacher after the first one retired WAS AWESOME). Also now that I look back at it, some of the classrooms looked pretty sweet. The memories, consisting of both good and bad moments, will never be forgotten.<33 I'm still uncomfortable with the fact I went to an adventist school though. Just...the way some sd adventist are...

Posted March 06, 2011
My son is in PreK and loves it. The small classroom sizes mean students get lots of one-on-one attention. This is NOT a PACE school--every teacher has their B.A. or M.A. in Education. The environment is positive, the teachers are dedicated, and the other families are open and friendly. Highly recommend!

Posted March 05, 2011
East Pasco Adventist Academy is an excellent private school! The faculty and staff are loving dedicated professionals that put the students success at the highest priority. Adventist Education focuses on developing the whole child, spiritually, physically and academically. I have both of my daughters enrolled and I would recommend this academy to anyone seeking an outstanding education for their children.

Posted October 30, 2008
I've gone to this school my whole life! It gives me a very good education.

Posted September 23, 2008
EPAA is one of the best schools I have ever gone to. I love it there!!!!! : )

Posted August 24, 2008
My children are safe and enjoy EPAA! The teachers are wonderful with my children, and they are getting a great education.

Posted October 30, 2007

Posted September 01, 2007
EPAA is an excellent Christian school in Pasco Cty....EPAA works to develop great character in our young people.

Posted April 02, 2007
Epaa is a christian school that really strives to give their students a balance between true value education, while instilling in them the christian ideals from the bible. Principal foote appears to be genuene and hardworking. While i hear a lot of good things about mrs mercer, mrs medina and mrs knight. Mrs neff is outstanding in the music area of education. This is a good school and i encourage parents to check this school out.

Posted November 12, 2004
This is a wonderful school. I feel my child is getting an above average education. The entire staff is very friendly and supportive. The security in the school is great; I do not worry about my child's safety.

East Pasco Adventist Academy
38434 Centennial Road, Dade City, FL  33525
Last modified East Pasco Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
East Pasco Adventist Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top