Dania Beach, FL

Posted October 04, 2013
My son attended this school for two years and it was excellent! The teachers are great and the faculty are friendly and helpful. This is a wonderful school.

Posted August 08, 2013
Hollywood hills elementary it is a great school, and wish my kids could continue attending it but due to moving, they can't and Hollywood Hills doesn't accept relocation students because they say they're overcrowded? They didn't seem so to me. So now my kids have to attend Dania Elementary and one of my kids is gifted and they say it's all mixed in with the regular students but that the teachers are "gifted endorsed". How can one teacher teach gifted students as well as regular students, wouldn't it be like trying to teach two different classes at the same time? Will a gifted student benefit from this? I'm concerned.

Dania Elementary School 2

Posted July 06, 2013
My granddaughter was enrolled in the gifted class. I believe that the school should not claim that they have a gifted program but rather they have teachers that are gifted endorsed. The second grade gifted teacher lacks professionalism.

Posted June 26, 2013
I've been going here for just 5th grade and i love it it's my favorite school

Posted July 18, 2007
I attended Dania Elementary for 4 years and it was a great school. Now my daughter attends Dania Elementary and I think it is an even better school.

Dania Elementary School 3

Posted September 19, 2006
Dania has some of the best teachers and some wonderful parent involvement. There is just no opportunity for these kids to grow in other areas. Hopefully, a new principal and a new school year will change things. The hall monitors are great...it gives kids a feeling of worthiness... being a part of something to respect rather than just sit at a desk all day. Nothing used to be done about bullies either. Hopefully, this new year will change that. Kids that want to be tough should be sent home and then to a tough school... boot camp. It's just not called for... period. What happened to gym, art and music? What they have now is so minimal, it doesn't even phase them. Gym is what tires them out... music and art are what give them expression... no wonder half these kids can't sit still. God bless us all!

Dania Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2006
My child has been at Dania Elementary since first grade. He is now entering fourth. He has had some great teachers and is now in gifted classes. I think this school and its teachers has helped him alot.

Posted February 16, 2006
I really enjoyed my daughters time she has had in the pre-k class this year. I can't comment on other grades but the pre-k was top notch.

Dania Elementary School 1

Posted January 11, 2006
Administration does not treat faculty fairly. Parents also are not aware of many situations, they are kept in secret. some teachers are good but many others are very negative. Administration is weak.

Dania Elementary School 4

Posted June 27, 2005
Dania is a good school with a good future. I moved from a C to a B school and I can only imagine an A in its future. My daughter has learned quite a bit since she's been there and, so far, the children seem to be nice and well adjusted.

Dania Elementary School
300 Southeast 2nd Avenue, Dania Beach, FL  33004
Last modified Dania Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dania Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top