Posted July 24, 2014
My school is an exciting place to learn. The teachers care and give all of us a chance to improve our grades as well as our behavior. The assistant principal Ms. Ortiz is a GREAT influence on us. She is preparing us for the real world, she is dedicated and hard working. My first year at Olsen was really difficult. I had multiple problems and Ms. Ortiz was always there for me. She has patience and the ability to work with students in a way none of the other teachers or administrators can. There all kinds of activities and groups for everybody to join. Olsen middle has many opportunities for your child to develop. An Awesome Olsen Student.

Olsen Middle School 4

Posted July 12, 2014
My school is amazing, the teachers, staff and administrators care about the students not only academically but personally. They develop relationships to ensure student success. Olsen has programs to meet the needs of all students

Posted July 18, 2013
My school is amazing. Up to date in education and technology. Really worth attending. Fun, safe, and friendly environment.

Posted April 16, 2012
The teachers and staff care! My child is having the best year this year because Olsen is an awesome school!

Posted April 11, 2010
great school has its moments like every school

Olsen Middle School 0

Posted March 24, 2010
My daughter adores this scholl and as a parent with the level of her grades and her aptitude in learning, I give the school a B+

Posted January 13, 2010

Posted December 07, 2009

Olsen Middle School 0

Posted July 18, 2009
I think this school is a great example of a neighborhood school. The principal, Kim Flynn has really had a great impact on the educational environment and has incorporated the basic skills of reading writing and math applications in all the subjects which gives the student every day applications of what they are learning. In my daughter's 6th grade math class they would spend part of the period practicing their writing skills and in science they were required to keep a daily journal. I would have liked the educational team to be more interested in individual students nd their strengths and weaknesses but understandably with the lack of appropriate funding from the state level they are over worked and underpaid. I msut say the 6th grade assistant principal, Brian Kingsley is outstanding in motivating the students and made me feel, as a parent, a really important member of the educational team.

Posted May 29, 2009
I went to olsen for my whole middle school life. I am now a graduate and I still remember my year there. They were the best times of my life

Olsen Middle School
330 Southeast 11th Terrace, Dania Beach, FL  33004
Last modified Olsen Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Olsen Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top