Posted September 10, 2013
I love this school! As a certified and licensed school teacher, I discovered I did not want to put my child through the education system the way it is today. I thought my only option was homeschooling until I found this school. I love the freedom she has to pursue her own interests and how she is learning to be responsible at a young age. She loves going to school and I love the way she trusts herself and is self motivated. She doesn't wait around for me to suggest something to do at home either. She takes responsibility for her own fun as well as her learning experiences (which are strangely connected ;). I think that not being constantly graded and evaluated really keeps her love for learning alive and her self confidence intact. The world is such a different place than 100 years ago when the current public school curriculum was created. Judging from the graduates of the sudbury school I feel confident that my daughter will be able to not just survive but excel in the 21st century. She is genuinely happy and learning who she is, what she wants out of life, and how to get it. What more could I ask for!

Posted September 03, 2013
This school is a wonderful experience for my son, he has been bullied at his previous middle school and being in an environment where the children govern the school makes a world of difference. I also believe that the children learning from each other and what they desire to learn is more rewarding than the traditional school structure and their future will be more focused on what they have a passion for.

Posted August 13, 2013
My son attends Sunset Sudbury School and it has helped him grow in so many ways! First of all, he is able to focus on subjects that interest him for as much time as he needs to every day. Not only has this helped his reading skills to improve, it has also helped him socially. At Sunset Sudbury School, if my son wants to work in a group he can. If he wants to learn something on his own, he can do that too. He is completely engaged in whatever he is doing all day long! Attending this school has helped my son to regain his zest for life, his CONFIDENCE, and his independence. This will be the 3rd school year at Sunset Sudbury for my son and I look forward to seeing in what ways he grows this year. I can't say enough good things about this school.

Posted August 13, 2013
Sunset Sudbury is a great little school. The children are free to learn at their own pace in a positive environment. The staff members and children there make Sunset Sudbury a great place to be.

Posted August 04, 2013
This school is the best. My daughter went there for 1.5 years, and only left because we left the state. We miss the school and the wonderful community of students, staff and parents every day! My daughter loved attending, and grew and blossomed there in complete freedom.

Posted August 03, 2013
I am so happy that my daughters have this school in South Florida. It is the only school which truly believes in giving children the freedom to make their own decisions and learn from their own mistakes. They are such curious and confident little girls because of it!

Posted August 03, 2013
Wonderful teachings. Freedom for play, creative and expression. Great learning environment for children. Highly recommend.

Sunset Sudbury School