PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I visited this school a few months ago and was not happy with what I saw. I am very glad I did not choose this school and picked another. I did not like the way the teachers were speaking to students. One was even yelling at a student. I didn't get a good vibe on my walk thru from the staff. I also didn't feel the kids that I saw were having fun or were comfortable at the school which made me not choose this school. Please look for yourself but I am sure you will see what I saw.

Teacher yelled at my 3 year old so much she didn't want to go to school. I had to ask for a change of classes and the owners accepted this was not the first complaint for this teacher. They didn't do anything about it. Complete lack of leadership.

We found in this school what we were looking for. Teachers are very professionals and it's a truly Montessori School. They treat our kid with love and take care of many details in their daily activities. I recommend this school for everybody.

Last modified Montessori Institute of Broward is a Private school that serves grades PK-5