Posted April 21, 2015
I have two kids that attend this school. My oldest daughter has Mrs. Thompson for 2nd grade. She's a wonderful caring teacher. She keeps the parents informed about their kids progress as well as what will be going on in the coming weeks. The office staff is also super. I'm proud to be apart of the Nova family.

Posted November 23, 2014
My son and daughter are in 1st grade and 2nd grade, I absolutely love that school. Teachers are great , office staff wonderful principal knowledgeable they always gives me updated on the kids progress. Mrs smith great asset, Mr Perraud, my son thinks he's the coolest thing, Mrs Collins my daughter absolutely love her in all the staff are wonderful and it reflects on the kids. I'm so grateful that my children got in.

Posted June 23, 2014
My daughter just graduated from 1st Grade, she was in Mrs. Stewart class. This teacher is amazing! I wish there were more teachers like her in this world. She is genuine, very attentive to the kids and their needs. Mrs. Stewart is very honest and will always keep in touch with the parents on your child's progress. I learned Mrs. Stewart is very well received by her past pupils and current ones. Kids are constantly giving her a hug and say hello to her. I wish my child could have Mrs. Stewart every year :). Thank you to teachers like her for making learning fun and comforting to the parents to know their child is getting a good education. Principal McCanna is excellent, he is very friendly and cordial. Thank you Nova Blanche!

Posted June 05, 2014
Nova Blanche is an excellent school. Great Principal, teachers, staff and excellent aftercare. I am blessed to have my son in this school. Great innovative programs.

Posted June 04, 2014
Nova Blanche Forman Elementary has been an amazing school. Both my daughters attended this school from K-5. My youngest just graduated this year. Every teacher that either of my girls have had (that is 11 in total) ALWAYS have been 100% invested in their progress. Any staff member I have come into contact with was beyond helpful and nice.The Principal, Mr. McCanna, knows by daughters by name (and not because they are ever in trouble or exceptional students) - he just truly cares about his job and his kids. I feel very fortunate to have had my girls attend such an amazing and wonderful school!

Posted August 24, 2013
My son has just started 2nd grade and so far I couldn't be happier. His teacher last year sparked a fire in him at a critical time when he was just starting to read on his own. He has since read several chapter books over the summer. The school staff is excellent from the principal right down to the cafeteria workers. Everyone is friendly and seems to enjoy being there. Just recently I had a episode where a older kid picked on my son on the school us in the way home. It happened on the first day of school. I immediately called the school and the principal Mr. Mckanna answered the phone himself. The next day the child was transferred to another bus. They have a no tolerance policy for bullying. I feel lucky to have my child at Nova Blanche. It is not an easy school to get in, and he will probably be in the Nova system all the way thru high school.

Nova Blanche Forman Elementary School 2

Posted July 01, 2013
I was very excited when my daughter got into Nova (K). I was under the impression it was a great school; the teachers, the staff, after care program and the students. I was also excited about her going to a school for K-12. Now that the school year is over I will be taking her out of Nova and sending her to the school in our disctrict. Nova staff is very snotty and unfriendly. The teachers are OK but overall they are lazy and dont put forth the effort they should. My daughter was also taught things that a 6 year old should not learn. She was being bullied by another girl in after care and when I talked to them about it they knew it was happening and did nothing. Then they turned around to the other parents and said bad things about my daughter. Luckily the parents told me and then from there it was worked out. Several other parents I have talked to have been unhappy and they do not say anything in fear of retaliation or they think "I got my child into Nova and I dont want to move her/him." Kids will adjust to the movement. Do the right thing and speak up and move your child out of this school. It is not what it is cracke up to be.

Posted March 15, 2012
I was student there. They put there students first. They have laptaps, ipods,ipads. Also activ boards. There are a green school they put all homework on the teacher e-mail so we can take it anytime in case we forget to write it down. They have Fcat camp for two weeks before the Fcat to help us do better on are test. The food is very good they ladies in the lunchroom are very nice. The front office ladies are very helpful when I need information.

Posted August 12, 2010
This School put the students first all the time they help them get ready for college at a young age and thats what i like because are childern need to go to college to have a better life ahead of them. they aare very caring people and they love every child as there own.....

Nova Blanche Forman Elementary School 4

Posted May 26, 2010
I have a child who attended Eisenhower up to Nova High years ago and now have a child in the 5th grade at Blanche. While I prefer Nova-E, I believe Nova-B is great. My only criticism is that I feel that my child was not appropriately placed in one of his grades.I made 3 unsucessful requests for change in classroom. Since then however, I believe my child was placed w/the right teacher. The teacher and I communicate and we work together to ensure my child's success as a student and citizen. PTA meeting times favor the stay-at-home mom so that excludes me. However, I am in touch/informed through e-mails. My chief concern is academic and I have no complaints. At Blanche, any child can soar as high as he/she is capable and is not limited to the ability of the class as a whole.

Nova Blanche Forman Elementary School
3521 Davie Road, Davie, FL  33314
Last modified Nova Blanche Forman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nova Blanche Forman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top