Posted November 23, 2014
My son and daughter are in 1st grade and 2nd grade, I absolutely love that school. Teachers are great , office staff wonderful principal knowledgeable they always gives me updated on the kids progress. Mrs smith great asset, Mr Perraud, my son thinks he's the coolest thing, Mrs Collins my daughter absolutely love her in all the staff are wonderful and it reflects on the kids. I'm so grateful that my children got in.

Posted June 23, 2014
My daughter just graduated from 1st Grade, she was in Mrs. Stewart class. This teacher is amazing! I wish there were more teachers like her in this world. She is genuine, very attentive to the kids and their needs. Mrs. Stewart is very honest and will always keep in touch with the parents on your child's progress. I learned Mrs. Stewart is very well received by her past pupils and current ones. Kids are constantly giving her a hug and say hello to her. I wish my child could have Mrs. Stewart every year :). Thank you to teachers like her for making learning fun and comforting to the parents to know their child is getting a good education. Principal McCanna is excellent, he is very friendly and cordial. Thank you Nova Blanche!

Posted June 05, 2014
Nova Blanche is an excellent school. Great Principal, teachers, staff and excellent aftercare. I am blessed to have my son in this school. Great innovative programs.

Posted June 04, 2014
Nova Blanche Forman Elementary has been an amazing school. Both my daughters attended this school from K-5. My youngest just graduated this year. Every teacher that either of my girls have had (that is 11 in total) ALWAYS have been 100% invested in their progress. Any staff member I have come into contact with was beyond helpful and nice.The Principal, Mr. McCanna, knows by daughters by name (and not because they are ever in trouble or exceptional students) - he just truly cares about his job and his kids. I feel very fortunate to have had my girls attend such an amazing and wonderful school!

Posted August 24, 2013
My son has just started 2nd grade and so far I couldn't be happier. His teacher last year sparked a fire in him at a critical time when he was just starting to read on his own. He has since read several chapter books over the summer. The school staff is excellent from the principal right down to the cafeteria workers. Everyone is friendly and seems to enjoy being there. Just recently I had a episode where a older kid picked on my son on the school us in the way home. It happened on the first day of school. I immediately called the school and the principal Mr. Mckanna answered the phone himself. The next day the child was transferred to another bus. They have a no tolerance policy for bullying. I feel lucky to have my child at Nova Blanche. It is not an easy school to get in, and he will probably be in the Nova system all the way thru high school.

Posted March 15, 2012
I was student there. They put there students first. They have laptaps, ipods,ipads. Also activ boards. There are a green school they put all homework on the teacher e-mail so we can take it anytime in case we forget to write it down. They have Fcat camp for two weeks before the Fcat to help us do better on are test. The food is very good they ladies in the lunchroom are very nice. The front office ladies are very helpful when I need information.

Posted August 12, 2010
This School put the students first all the time they help them get ready for college at a young age and thats what i like because are childern need to go to college to have a better life ahead of them. they aare very caring people and they love every child as there own.....

Nova Blanche Forman Elementary School 4

Posted May 26, 2010
I have a child who attended Eisenhower up to Nova High years ago and now have a child in the 5th grade at Blanche. While I prefer Nova-E, I believe Nova-B is great. My only criticism is that I feel that my child was not appropriately placed in one of his grades.I made 3 unsucessful requests for change in classroom. Since then however, I believe my child was placed w/the right teacher. The teacher and I communicate and we work together to ensure my child's success as a student and citizen. PTA meeting times favor the stay-at-home mom so that excludes me. However, I am in touch/informed through e-mails. My chief concern is academic and I have no complaints. At Blanche, any child can soar as high as he/she is capable and is not limited to the ability of the class as a whole.

Posted May 25, 2010
Currently I have a child enrolled in 4th grade and another who has completed K-5th & has moved on to Nova Middle. Both of my children are in the gifted class. Awesome principal-his door is always open, excellent teachers who genuinely love their jobs & this school offers so many extras from Art & Math nights to the talent show & the free FCAT workshops. Only disappointment is that more of the parents do not attend the PTA & SAC meetings and the free functions that the school offers.

Posted May 28, 2008

Nova Blanche Forman Elementary School
3521 Davie Road, Davie, FL  33314
Last modified Nova Blanche Forman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nova Blanche Forman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top