Davie, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted November 29, 2014
This is the best elementary school in the area and one of the best in Broward county. My daughter has been going there since K, and I would not change a thing. I'm truly delighted.

Posted October 11, 2014
We were annexed to Silver Ridge this year and it was the BEST thing that could have happened for our daughter. Although the school she came from was the same grade as Silver Ridge, there is no comparison between the extras the kids get at this school. Staff and teachers are awesome. Activities are incredible. Very happy with this school!!!

Posted October 23, 2013
This is a warm, inviting, safe and great local school. The staff all truly care about their job and more importantly the children at the school. From the ladies in the front office, to teachers, up to the principal. The principal runs a fantastic school, is always visible and available. Parent involvement is highly encouraged and it shows. I feel so lucky that this is the school my children get to go to. A great school all around.

Posted August 01, 2013
I'm new here, but I've heard very good comments about the school. I hope to be as good as they say

Silver Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted June 26, 2012
My children attended Silver Shores for several years. The experience was incredibly disappointing. Early in their school careers, both my children were identified by the school as high-achieving. Despite functioning 2 grade levels ahead of their peers (reading and math), minimal was done to accommodate their learning needs. Sadly, their academic potential was entirely wasted while attending Silver Ridge. During the time my children attended the school, we were extraordinarily active in the school community. It became evident that what was occurring with our children was not a single isolated incident. It was the standard ill-informed method of operation at the school. While the social environment at the school was fair (not great by any means), there were also repeated scenarios where the school was ignoring bullying and other negative forms of student behaviors. Our children have been privately schooled since leaving Silver Ridge....WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! The instruction they receive is meaningful, and they absolutely love learning! While we are happy for our children, it does sadden us that so many families are "stuck" with a substandard school like Silver Ridge.

Posted March 04, 2012
Amazing School. My daughter has Special Needs and the staff and administration have gone so far above and beyond to take care of her and my family. PTA is constantly involved and hard working. Teachers have been inventive and caring. Even with the tough standards set by the FCAT, Silver Ridge Teachers go above and beyond.

Posted July 18, 2011
Everyone from the principal to the lunch staff are absolutely amazing to work with. My daughters experience as a student is most memorable and us as parents assured that our child was given the skills to move on to her next chapter in life. Middle school. We are truly blessed to have our child in this school.

Posted September 22, 2010
It is an excellent school because of the community atmosphere and the parent involvement. The teachers are great and they use all the latest technology and tools to help the students succeed.

Silver Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted May 20, 2010
The teachers are exceptional and my son actually enjoys going to school. I am in constant communication with his teacher and know exactly what is going on in the school.

Silver Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted May 11, 2010
Great school. My children love it! What is better than having your children enjoy education. Priceless!

Silver Ridge Elementary School
9100 Southwest 36th Street, Davie, FL  33328
Last modified Silver Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Silver Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top