Davie, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted November 27, 2012
This school has exceeded my expectations. I absolutly love this school. The setting is nice and I feel comfortable dropping off my kids everyday. They have a very loving, family oriented atmosphere here. The classroom size is small and perfect. I read a bad review below but I must say that there is always going to a parent or 2 that are never happy with anything. The school is very clean and the teachers are very involved with the students education. I love this school and I couldn't say anymore but great things about this place. A++++++ school

Posted November 08, 2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!! Great teaching atmosphere, wonderful teachers, great staff all around. The school setting is great is horses, a pool, playgrounds, a covered pavilion for birthday parties or other events and lots of land. This school is small but the teaching is huge. I wouldn't put my children anywhere else. They even started the baby rooms this 2012 year. This school is just the best I would highly strongly recommend this school especially if want your children to be happy and love to learn

Posted November 07, 2012
I love this school! I had my 2 kids in Montessori International in davie and took them out because that school was not run well with no classroom settings either. Since I put my 2 kids here they have been very happy and they love the teachers and the staff is so nice. This school is very family oriented. They are very involved with the kids and the parents and most of all the kids have a good time learning. The school has a huge playground and a huge pool and horses too! I can't say anything bad about this school because my kids are the proof that they love being there and I love knowing that. They also have a great summer program with events daily and feild trips 3 times a week as well as swimming lessons. This school is just great!!! we love it!

Posted July 26, 2012
Love this school! My son attended PIM for 3 years and now my daughter is attending. The front office staff is wonderful and ALL the teachers are loving and caring. They have a new building and a massive playground. I love that the school has such a high percentage of parent involvement. I would recommend this school to anyone with children. Thank you Pine Island Montessori for everything you have done and do for my children.

Pine Island Montessori 1

Posted June 28, 2012
My daughter went for the summer camp program 2012 and I was very disappointed and upset with school!!!!!! The teachers really did not know what was going on daily to tell me at the end of the day. The second day of camp they forgot to give her the lunch, which I paid for daily. My daughter hated to go there, not organized at all. Not very clean either my daughter was sick the first week. And what really did it was the morning I took her in and they were play on water slide and my daughter did not want to go on slide, so she was sent to park instead. I stood inside and watched from window on the door and my daughter along with like 3 other children were in playground alone with no supervision. My daughter even started crying and noone saw her. I was so upset, opened the door and that was her last day. Will never recommend this school to anyone!!!!! I explained on what had just happened and left, noone ever cared to call me.

Posted June 07, 2012
My children love this school. They learn so much and enjoy going to school every day. The class sizes are small, the teachers are very caring and the staff is very helpful. Not every school has a massive outdoor area, an in ground pool and horses. A very relaxed environment.

Posted February 13, 2012
I love this school... the staff and faculty are awesome! I love the small classrooms and the teacher/ student ratio is great! my son is excelling far surpass what I expected. The only downside of this school, is not enough parent involvement. Do it for your kids! I work over 40 hours a week, and I always find the time to get involved.

Pine Island Montessori 1

Posted April 15, 2011
In the year that we were there, I never received on letter home, a progress report, a parent teacher meeting, etc.. I had to ask for a meeting to check in with my child's progress, only for the teacher to become defensive and act as if my child is misbehaving. There is no positive communication what so ever. Poor manners and behavior by the adults.

Pine Island Montessori 0

Posted September 24, 2009
Love it! my child is being challanged with an awesome, fun curriculum everyday and even the weekends! love the cosy, family, country style element it has!

Posted August 27, 2009

Pine Island Montessori
5499 Southwest 82nd Avenue, Davie, FL  33328
Last modified Pine Island Montessori is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Pine Island Montessori Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top