Posted August 21, 2014
I've had a good experience. Academically my kid is doing great! I have to say I get intimidated by the school's front office people. Their demeanor isn't friendly. I'm surprised this can fly when first impressions matter most. I'd say "add a smile", and parents will feel welcomed. The principal seems to care very much.

Posted March 17, 2014
Fox Trail Elementary is a great school, with awesome teachers, and great staff leadership. Staff has a genuine concern for all the students !

Posted March 14, 2014
Greatest school in the area. Very smart & safe location next to police and fire station. PTA makes you feel welcomed. Wonderful teachers.

Posted January 30, 2014
Great school, we did K thru 2nd grade... but too many kids, very rude office staff (be prepared) horrible car congestion at both drop off and pickup, good stuff too... lots of parental involvement, good principle, security like Fort Knox,

Posted October 18, 2013
Fox Trail is absolutely amazing. We moved into the area a year ago and my husband and I, both having been employed in the administrative aspect of education, were a bit concerned as the school was so large. However, we have been more than impressed. Ms. Burgess, the principal, runs the school impeccably. The teachers are top notch and the atmosphere is that of a family. My friends in other states and counties, even those that home school, are absolutely amazed at how much my son has learned (thank you Ms. P and Ms. Stransky) I would recommend this school to anyone ... It is a true gem!

Posted August 27, 2013
My kids have been attending Fox Trail since kindergarten and my daughter is now in 5th Grade with my son in second year of middle school. The school encourages parent participation, the Principal is second to none, the teachers and Staff are awesome.I can't imagine a better school forms kids to obtain their elementary education!

Fox Trail Elementary School 3

Posted August 27, 2013
The teachers are great but the office staff is horrible. They are mean. cold, condescending, and just plain rude! They do nothing to help parents or students. Hire a new staff and this school will be great!

Posted April 15, 2013
I have 3 children in this school (grades 2,3, and 5). Over all, the teachers are caring and willing to help. There are a few stand out teachers, that go above and beyond your expectations. The parking is an issue, as well as the pick up/drop off line. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because the front office staff are cold, there might be one person in there that ever cracks a smile. They are less than enthused to see anyone walk in and ask for anything. They do their job (most of the time) and nothing more. If you have a conference, forget getting there on time. They REFUSE to open that door until exactly 7:30, and sometimes later, even when they know there is a line of parents a mile long needing to get to a conference. If they fixed the front office, the school would get 5 stars no doubt.

Posted October 10, 2012
The best elementary school in Broward County. My son just left to attend middle school and I have 2 other children attending...one in 5th (Mrs Labon) and the other in 1st (Mrs Borenstein)..I personally wrote the school board requesting to have her placed there and we could not be happier.....throughout the years I have had the pleasure of having a child in Mrs Miller, Ms DePass, Mr Ferrara, Mrs Berkameyer, Ms Leung, Ms Ruyan and Mrs Fraser's classes and I could not be more pleased with my child's progress. The August post here which commented on the student's profanities (that has to do with the kids upbringing at home). I assure you if any of the administrative staff had heard that, the kid would have been in the Principal's office you find a child like that in every school. Since inception, Fox Trail has an A school. Long live Fox Trail!!!

Posted October 08, 2012
Excellent school in all means. My son is in 5th grade now and is being at Fox Trail since kindergarten, he loves each of his teachers through the years, wonderful staff, great parent community and a challanging and appropiate curriculum. Just love it!

Fox Trail Elementary School
1250 South Nob Hill Road, Davie, FL  33324
Last modified Fox Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fox Trail Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top