1,229 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Both of my children attend Fox Trail. I must say the teachers we have been blessed to have over the years such as Mrs. Dinally, Mrs. Juranek, Mrs. LaBon, Mrs. Silva, and Mrs. Stransky have been heaven-sent. Mrs. Roberts has taken over while Mrs. Silva is out and she is amazing! A true angel on earth. She has gone above and beyond to help my son and many other students with math tutoring after school. The guidance counselor Mrs. Schzima (sorry if I butchered your name!) is the sweetest and genuinely cares about children and families. The principal Mrs.Burgess is caring and very involved. I would've given FIVE stars BUT the front office staff is just awful and down right nasty! They are very rude, unapproachable, and condescending. A re-vamp of the whole front office is desperately needed. Also, the drop-off is very hectic and takes 30-45 min to get in and out. A possible solution would be to allow the back gate to remain open until 8 am so parents can have an alternate route leading to a better flow in the morning.

Supports LD students: Disagree

Not too happy with how long it has taken to get my child into speech therapy. I voiced my concerns upon registration and informed them of the Dr's diagnosis and we are now approaching the end of the year and they are just now taking some sort of action. In this regard I am not too impressed and am considering putting my child back into their speech program. The issue with this is that they would miss two hours of school weekly which is disruptive to the learning process so, will wait it out a little longer and see how this goes.

Great academic standards. Teachers actually care that their students learn and not just pass by the school. Learning is priority!

I've had a good experience. Academically my kid is doing great! I have to say I get intimidated by the school's front office people. Their demeanor isn't friendly. I'm surprised this can fly when first impressions matter most. I'd say "add a smile", and parents will feel welcomed. The principal seems to care very much.

Fox Trail Elementary is a great school, with awesome teachers, and great staff leadership. Staff has a genuine concern for all the students !

Greatest school in the area. Very smart & safe location next to police and fire station. PTA makes you feel welcomed. Wonderful teachers.

Great school, we did K thru 2nd grade... but too many kids, very rude office staff (be prepared) horrible car congestion at both drop off and pickup, good stuff too... lots of parental involvement, good principle, security like Fort Knox,

Fox Trail is absolutely amazing. We moved into the area a year ago and my husband and I, both having been employed in the administrative aspect of education, were a bit concerned as the school was so large. However, we have been more than impressed. Ms. Burgess, the principal, runs the school impeccably. The teachers are top notch and the atmosphere is that of a family. My friends in other states and counties, even those that home school, are absolutely amazed at how much my son has learned (thank you Ms. P and Ms. Stransky) I would recommend this school to anyone ... It is a true gem!

My kids have been attending Fox Trail since kindergarten and my daughter is now in 5th Grade with my son in second year of middle school. The school encourages parent participation, the Principal is second to none, the teachers and Staff are awesome.I can't imagine a better school forms kids to obtain their elementary education!

The teachers are great but the office staff is horrible. They are mean. cold, condescending, and just plain rude! They do nothing to help parents or students. Hire a new staff and this school will be great!

Last modified Fox Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.