Davie, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted October 15, 2014
I have two grand children that attends this school and I highly recommend this school. My grand daughter is a high achiever and they challenge her daily even having her working one grade up. My grandson can often be lazy and they push and encourage him. Students are allowed to make up their work given in a timely matter. Students are treated with love and care by the teachers staff and the owners of the school. I have one other grand that will be attending in 2 years and I look forward to him having the same experience in school. Westlake is a home away from home. I rate them from 1 -10 a 10. Truly a five star school

Posted September 24, 2013
Westlake is a great school for students who want to learn and good teachers that want to teach. The teachers at Westlake are highly qualified most with Masters Degrees and school is cleaned daily by a cleaning crew. It's a shame that people think they can make statements that are false and can be proven to be false. It is so obvious that the same person is making these posts and trying to discredit a really good school with a caring staff, that not to mention is Accredited. The school has a great student body, the students at Westlake are hardworking and caring, So are the Teachers and Administration. I have spent a lot of time at Westlake as a parent volunteer and from experience I can say the negative comments recently posted are unwarranted and completely false. I can walk in anytime and the Administration always has the time to talk to me. Westlake is a Great school and I wouldn't have my kids anywhere else

Westlake Preparatory School And Academy 4

Posted September 23, 2013
Westlake is a great school! I have a son transferred from a Public system and now he is an individual not a number. I noticed that every student is placed accordingly. I will recommend the school any time. Administrators and Faculty are professional and certified.

Posted September 22, 2013
Well I have been here over a month as an instructor and the last few negative comments I have read makes me wonder if its from the same person. Let me say I am highly critical of schools I work at and this one by far is the best. In response to the prior comments There are no bugs at this school,,they have a cleaning crew in there everyday. Now.people bring up the size of the classes. Yes the rooms are small because the class sizes are very tiny which is awesome. If you want a big classroom where they pack 25 kids into a room try a charter or public school. Now as far as Ipods..Technology is not allowed during class time unless used for research.. Ipods are not allowed at all during class time.. Homework is given. An agenda is signed everyday notifying parents of the HW. The administration has been nothing but kind to and supportive its staff. The administration focuses a lot of their attention on managing students behavior and not micromanaging teachers like in other schools.

Posted September 06, 2013
My experience with Westlake Prep has been a God sent blessing for my daughter. Dr. Rolin is extremely caring and involved with each students progress. The attention and care given is like no other school. Westlake Prep realizes every student is unique and they set goals and expectations for your child to be their very best. My daughter has received a scholarship from Bright Futures because of her grades and the teachers that pushed her to do her best. I am absolutely grateful forever and cannot thank the staff and directors enough.

Westlake Preparatory School And Academy 1

Posted September 05, 2013
My son attended WestLake last year and he loved the school. There was never any homework and he was making As and Bs. I thought he was doing good until he started attending a new school this year. I am now facing the horror of discovering that his academic skills are worse than 2 years ago. They tricked me into thinking that he was doing well just to keep charging us their high tuition fees. I now face an uphill battle with my son but I think God that I pulled him out when I did. I just wish that I could get my hard earned money back!!!!!

Posted August 25, 2013
I am a new to Westlake this year; however my experience working with the school over the summer and now seeing the school operate is quite remarkable. My child has never came home from the first day of school so happy to be in an environment where he can actually focus on learning. I picked my child up early during the week and randomly stopped in; the students are top notch. Everyone is friendly and professional. I am looking forward to a wonderful school year; for the first time in a long long time. Thank you Westlake!! I highly recommend Westlake!

Posted August 19, 2013
Westlake Academy is a wonderful school for verbal, autistic, children. Academics, physical education and the much desired social skills are recognized as the building blocks that they are and are given their due importance. My son has been flourishing for 3 years and will no doubt be able to graduate with a well earned, high school degree.

Posted August 17, 2013
Love working at this school!!!! The school is clean, well kept, and secure. The staff is professional, well trained, and very qualified! The administration is great and I love working for them and with them. The students are great, kids will be kids, but they are still great! Love teaching and love teaching the students we have at Westlake. Everyday is a joy going to work and I wouldn't want to work anywhere else! If your looking for a great school with great teachers and Administration, Westlake is the school for you! Come visit, School starts on August 19th.

Posted August 17, 2013
Westlake Preparatory School & Academy. Is proud to be celebrating our 18th year of educating South Florida! We welcome all parents to see for yourself all the great things that are happening at our very exclusive campus. Hope to see you soon..:)

Westlake Preparatory School And Academy
4188 S University Dr, Davie, FL  33328
Last modified Westlake Preparatory School And Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Westlake Preparatory School And Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top