Posted April 16, 2014
My son is a 10th grader at AEF in Davie. He has progressed academically and socially since attending AEF. The staff is a very caring staff. They have worked with us in order to bring out the best in our son. My son feels successful and is on the right track for a successful future.

Posted November 01, 2013
Your AEF is a WONDERFUL school, always willing to help your child. Our son has done two summer camps and is in his second year in AEF. He has come out of his shell, and loves school. Class sizes are small and teachers can focus on each child needs so they can reach their potential. AEF works on all aspects of learning which includes social and life skills. Saying all that I myself only concern is that academics seem not to always be on top of the list. Rewards are given which are primarily appears are for behavior which is great if you have behavior issue but in my case we need more focus on academics. Parent J.Puricelli

Aef Preparatory Schools 4

Posted October 28, 2013
AEF An alternative education school that promotes the difference. The acronym does not at first sight suggest its definition, nor does it reflect the school's mission. AEF is not even the traditional "village" often expected by parents. It takes time to understand and evaluate what makes AEF different than other institutions of its kind. One can only profile the answer in the subtle result that appeases parents' anxiety and shapes pupils' aspirations. AEF's dedicated teaching and support staff has been able to rebuild the "village" no longer found in too many circles. Let's not allow that difference to remain a secret. A better society can flourish from the AEF's experience.

Posted October 28, 2013
AEF is the best thing that has happened for my children. The school gets it. They REALLY know how to teach them with their learning challenges. Their approach is realistic and prepares children for real life. Both of my children have excelled since starting AEF. Thank you so much, you saved my sanity!

Posted October 28, 2013
My school is AEF in Davie. I now sending my children for their 2nd year. It has been a great experience for my children. The teachers know how to encourage children to learn new things. My child now wants to go to school and loves to learn. Before my daughter just went to school and they didn't know how to teach math in a way she could learn. Now she will try to do math assignments by herself without her crying and saying I don't understand the assignments because the teacher will sit down with her one on one to explain an assignment she doesn't understand but in regular school she would watch the teacher explain the assignment to the whole class and be very confused. There was never any one on one teaching. She can even have extra help in middle school one a week afterschool being tutored by the teacher to help them understand an assignment they don't understand well.

Posted October 28, 2013
My son has been attending AEF Schools for 4 years and couldnt be happier. We tried everything from public schools, military schools and even church schools. AEF was the perfect match! They have small classrooms so that all of the students get involved in the lesson. They take a hands on approach of learning that has worked for my son. He now gets A's, helps out when asked and has a ton of friends. AEF is an awesome school!!!

Posted October 26, 2013
Individualized education plan and behavioral, emotional, and social support and intervention this school truly addresses every aspect of your child's development and educates the whole person not just academics. Every staff member is knowledgeable, understanding and empathetic and they support the whole family while staying focused on the child. So many opportunities have been opened for my child by this school, their staff and their philosophy. Cannot thank them enough!

Posted October 25, 2013
This is very good school, especially for children finish their day frustrated because they do not adapt to the way public school education. AEF has been the best choice we could do as a family. Today my son has excellent grades and I can say that someone has become satisfied and very happy for their accomplishments.

Posted October 21, 2013
My son goes to AEF in Davie this is a great school with great student environment with small student to teacher ratios this is my child's third year at this school and I would not change him for anything this school has made a great impact on my child's learning and overall well being he went from a child that refused to go to school and who now loves going to school and the staff are all great and it has been a great experience and I would recommend and refer this school to anyone.

Posted October 21, 2013
My son has been attending AEF for three years now. This school has benefited him greatly. I cannot say enough good things about the staff teachers and support our family receives. It is a privilege being a member of this family.

Aef Preparatory Schools
4650 Southwest 61st Avenue, Davie, FL  33314
Last modified Aef Preparatory Schools is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Aef Preparatory Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top