Parkway Christian Elementary School 4

Posted January 28, 2014
Parkway Christian School is a very nice, well-rounded school. We have a middle school student and a third grade student. Both are achieving their academic goals set by the teachers and us. Whenever there has been a concern, we have always been encouraged to speak to the teacher or any of the administrative staff. The teachers know each of their students. The students are challenged and taught to be responsible for their achievements, actions, and character. We appreciate the extra after-school activities for the elementary students as well as the electives being offered for middle school. Both allow a great opportunity for the students to explore their interests and try new ones. While the reviews, weather they are 5-stars or 1-star, only tell the opinions of their story, a tour of the school helps to get a better idea of the school and if it is a right fit. We choose this school after we did a tour. Both the kids felt very at ease and we knew this was the place for us. We are very blessed to be a part of the Parkway Family.

Posted January 24, 2014
My school is excellent. It is a Bless in our son life. We only can share positives things about the school .

Posted January 18, 2014
I had attended this school from 7th and 8th grade and let me tell you that the staff was anything BUT welcoming. if you haven't been going there since you were younger, forget about being treated as equal as the other kids at that school. the punishments that I would receive were quite radical compared to other students in the school who had committed the same crime. the staff treats it's students like "family", but I don't know how good that can be. they were always in my business and wouldn't leave me alone as if they personally knew me, I didn't feel comfortable with the administrator asking me about my "love life" as if she was my aunt or something. the point of the matter is, is that everything is taken to the extreme at this school, the staff (not including some of the teachers) can favorite kids and it's noticeable and brings the child down, heck, I would know. oh, and if your child is a little different and has their own sense of style, don't bother sending them here unless you want your kid to be antagonized for being original.

Posted September 17, 2013
My children have attended Parkway since 2007. My older daughter has since graduated from Parkway and was accepted at Archbishop McCarthy High School, where she is a senior now. My younger daughter is in middle school. We love the small class sizes and fantastic learning environment. They have expanded their technology use by allowing the students to use Ipads and Kindles for books, notes, research, which is great as they can access their school books as ebooks and not have to carry huge, heavy backpacks. The staff is amazing and very responsive to any questions or concerns at any time. We searched many schools before we made our decision and would highly recommend Parkway from Preschool all the way to 8th grade.

Posted May 27, 2013
To reply to the May 24, 2013 post. I guess when the school had their little "Open House", twenty two people logged n and rated the school on this site? What did they hand out the website address to everybody? The administration played favorites while my children were there and I'll bet they still do. The "Do as I say not as I do" philosophy has no place in a Christian environment. The school is supposed to be non-denominational but leans in a very specific direction. I want my children to know they should treat everyone how they want to be treated at all times, not just when they feel like it or it benefits them. What good is an open door policy when they don't really listen to you or do what they want regardless of what you've said. The school is average for academics but not what we were expecting for spiritual education.

Posted May 24, 2013
This post is to address the one posted on March 27, 2013. The school held a school wide event (preschool, elementary and middle school on February 14, 2013 where students and parents had the option to express their love and appreciation for the school or visit with Adminstrators on the spot to express concerns. Not one person had anything negative to say and the support for the school was strong. The staff has always had an open doir policy and continues to improve the program while inviting parents and students to be a part of the process.

Posted May 24, 2013
This school has been nothing but dedicated to the success of its students. The staff goes above and beyond in all that they do. The mission of the school is sound and delivered. The staff follows through on their commitments to the families. Way to go!

Posted March 27, 2013
22 five star reviews all on February 14, 2013. the next newest is January 2013 and then March 2012. It appears that someone is padding the stats to falsely increase the community ratings of the school. That should speak volumes about this school. My children have been gone from Parkway and have realized just how bad the issues were/are.

Posted February 14, 2013
My family has been at parkway Christian school for nine years. This year my son graduates the eighth grade. The education and moral values that he has received is priceless! If I did not have another child continuing in this school I would be heartbroken. I have no doubt that my children are not only being prepared to enter into competitive high schools and college, but also have grown as Christian young adults that I am so proud of!

Posted February 14, 2013
This school is amazing!!! My girls have received a quality education as well as a great foundation in Christian principles.

Parkway Christian Elementary School
1200 S Flamingo Rd, Davie, FL  33325
Last modified Parkway Christian Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Parkway Christian Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 47 reviews.