PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

the worst experience any parent can give to their kids. zero know how to work with kids they always take the easy way out. Suspend the kid staff never smiling and always show you that they are suffering by working with your kid . NEVER EVER Stay away or keep your eyes open !!!

Super happy with all the experiences our family has had with AEF Schools. We highly recommend the program

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers and staff are amazing. They treat my grandson with respect and care. I have seen so many wonderful changes in my grandson.

I have had only amazing experience. My kid is excelling unbelievable. I can't hank the staff enough.

If you want your kid suspended for 3-7 days at a time.....I agree with another reviewer, send them here. They have a small school atmosphere but they do very little work and the kids need it academically so they miss out. it is difficult to get the extra services your child needs while there as they do not pay much attention to IEPS, etc. Check your contract carefully, because apparently according to a Sun Sentinel article they have over 38 law suites are most are for suing the parents for money. Also, if they can't handle a behavior, which they claim they are experts in, they send them home or refer it back to the parent.

My son is a 10th grader at AEF in Davie. He has progressed academically and socially since attending AEF. The staff is a very caring staff. They have worked with us in order to bring out the best in our son. My son feels successful and is on the right track for a successful future.

My daughter attends Westham Academy she is doing so well it is a complete turn on about for her she enjoys going to school and looks forward to the next day the teachers there are great they love the kids and it shows she would not receive the attention that she gets here in public schools or other private schools

We are very happy with Westham Academy, a part of AEF Schools. Our son has thrived socially and academically. He is learning life skills that are valuable for his future. The staff knows how to bring out the the best in our son. They have created a loving and caring environment that is nurturing. The entire class has made tremendous strides.

AEF is a WONDERFUL school, always willing to help your child. Our son has done two summer camps and is in his second year in AEF. He has come out of his shell, and loves school. Class sizes are small and teachers can focus on each child needs so they can reach their potential. AEF works on all aspects of learning which includes social and life skills. Saying all that I myself only concern is that academics seem not to always be on top of the list. Rewards are given which are primarily appears are for behavior which is great if you have behavior issue but in my case we need more focus on academics.

The AEF School has helped my daughter achieve standards that would not have been attainable in the public school system. AEF School has a low ratio of students to teachers; therefore, the teachers have a real understanding of each child. The teachers are passionate about there job. They know there purpose is to make sure that each child succeeds in life through achedemics, social skills, and self-confidence. My daughter has been at AEF since third grade and now she is at the high school where she is maintaining achedemic standards, interacting with all her friends, and truly happy. We love this school!

Last modified AEF Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12