Daytona Beach, FL

Posted September 30, 2014
Chase academy is a wonderful school for children on the autism spectrum and my children and I love this school!The staff is GREAT! and my children are learning so many wonderful things,I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!!

Posted September 07, 2014
Chase is not just a great school for children with Autism , but they are a family for each child. They make every child feel special and in the three years my son has been at CHASE his world and mine is better for it.

Posted September 04, 2014
My child has been at The Chase Academy for 4 years. It is a wonderful school that focuses on the unique behavioral and academic needs of their students. My child went from reading on a 1st grade level when she was in 4th grade and is now middle school student is reading on grade level.

Posted September 04, 2014
Every year my child has attended the Chase Academy he has received and Person Centered Plan and an Academic Plan to help meet our goals as a family. I am proud to be a Chase Academy Parent.

Posted September 04, 2014
The Chase Academy is housed in a beautiful facility that includes a sensory room and classrooms filled with learning games and social activities. My child begs me to go to school and has asked me to allow him to stay for the after school program. We LOVE the Chase Academy!

Posted September 04, 2014
After experiencing other schools in the area who claim to be run and staffed by "autism experts" the Chase Academy is a breath of fresh air.

Posted September 04, 2014
I can not believe that the person who commented on 8/22 was an actual parent of a student that attended the Chase Academy!! My daughter is starting her third year at the Chase Academy and I am amazed with the amount of academics that is covered throughout the year. At the end of the each school year a very large binder is given to me of all the work she has accumulated and I am surprised with all the school work she has done. We as parents should be involved in our children's school no matter how big or small and should want the best for them. My daughter loves the Chase Academy and I do too!!! Fundraising is a part of the Chase Academy and so is true dedication by the teachers to the children that attend the school. My family is lucky to have found the Chase Academy. Signed:An Actual Parent

Posted August 22, 2014
I wish there was a zero star rating! Please BEWARE of a school lacking funds to open before the first McKay checks are issued on Sept 1st. Lack of funds and constant bombardment from the owner to raise money for the school is the highest concern. Your child, their needs, supplies, and skilled staff are the least of their concern. Children are unsupervised and wander through the Sunshine Mall which is their new location. Take note of the many families that have REMOVED their children from this school.

Posted March 16, 2013
Children are not supervised, they check on cameras instead of supervising the kids in class. Teachers are not qualified to teach children on the spectrum. This school is always out of funds therefore they cannot provide school supplies for the kids. Please research prior of placing your child at this school.

Posted February 26, 2013
One of the worst schools for any type of academics. All they do is throw children of all different levels in one classroom and let them play or find something to occupy them, but definitely not academics. Most of the teacher's are not even certified to teach. Look closely before allowing your child to go to this school

The Chase Academy