Daytona Beach, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted August 22, 2013
Great school, great communication and a pleasure to be at. I was so happy with the school when my two girls went there, that I applied for a position in the office. Go Dragons!

South Daytona Elementary School 0

Posted October 10, 2009
The dedication of the teachers and other staff is wonderful!!

Posted March 05, 2009
All of the teachers, admin, and staff are very pleasant and helpful! GREAT SCHOOL!

Posted October 01, 2008

Posted September 15, 2008

South Daytona Elementary School 0

Posted July 23, 2008
I actually moved out of the whole school district. I seen too many kids including my own going thru school not learning anything. they believe they are a daycare and the parents are supposed to be the teachers. But dont speak your mind they are a very tight click.

Posted May 27, 2008

Posted November 25, 2007
This is a great school with bright teachers and students

Posted October 31, 2007
One of the best schools in the area!! I keep hearing how over crowded the school is--that is far from true---great teachers--The building is Brand new--they have no portables!!...My son has gone there for 6 years-and my daughter 4 years now..I do miss Mr.Butler-----The only thing is I wish they had more extracurricular activities

Posted April 18, 2007
I am a current student at South Daytona Elementary School. I have been at this school for going on my eighth year by the end of fifth grade. I started the head start program a year early, not knowing that my birthday fell five days after the cut off date for kindergarten. Well, whatever! This school rocks! I highly recommend all the teachers I've had to anyone!! The school has changed a lot since head start. Remolding is in progress.There are three new 'wings' to the school, and the rest is being remolded. There will be NO portable classrooms on the campus by the end of the year. Teachers are great! Dr. Burhans is Great. And special area isn't so special to me, but I defiantly learn a lot!I wish they had sixth

South Daytona Elementary School
600 Elizabeth Place, Daytona Beach, FL  32119
Last modified South Daytona Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Daytona Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top