Daytona Beach, FL

Halifax Academy 4

Posted March 19, 2013
Halifax really helped my son. He was falling behind in public school and Halifax met with us, came up with a plan, and got him back on track to graduate. Really good with kids who excel in individual classrooms.

Posted June 03, 2010
Halifax Academy provides its students an excellent education in a safe and positive environment. I am so relieved to have found a school like this for my daughter. Her self-esteem really improved as she did better academically as well as finally participated in extracurricular activities. The teachers and staff really care. The school has made a great difference in the quality, not only to our daughter s life, but our entire family s.

Posted December 09, 2009
Halifax Academy provides it's students with the best education and learning environmnet in the Daytona Beach/Ormond Beach area. The improvements they have made with adding a library, fully functional computer lab, weightroom, and cafeteria have really transformed their facilities to better the students learning experience. The administration is always willing to listen to parents and the staff truly seems to care about the kids. Furthermore, they provide a safe place for a quality education, and is the only school in the area we know of that has no religious affiliation.

Posted August 13, 2009
halifax is a wondeful school to send your child to my daugther was on 2nd grade read level in she was in the 7th i send her to halifax now she reading above her level we love and Halifax Academy!!!!

Halifax Academy 0

Posted November 05, 2008
Halifax's individualized program enabled my daughter to graduate (2008) at 17 with a year of college completed and full scholarships for the remaining years. She is quite independent, her self-esteem is great and the friendships she made are lasting. We love Halifax Academy.

Halifax Academy 0

Posted December 07, 2007
Halifax Academy is wonderful school and my sons love it. Since attending Halifax I have noticed a big change in my Boys. There self- esteem and independance has increased. Not to mention there GPA is awesome! We Love Halifax Academy!

Halifax Academy