DeBary, FL

Debary Elementary School 3

Posted October 25, 2012
People in charge have much to learn about how to treat children. A little bit of compassion goes a long way.

Posted August 01, 2012
Wonderful school, great PTA and aftercare program. Students are encouraged to challenge themselves. The principal is very involved.

Posted October 21, 2009
Just like other parents posting I agree 100% that this is a great school. My daughter is in kindergarten and has some attention and behavioral issues that were a problem right at the beginning of the school year. I asked for a conference immediately. And the teacher, vice principal and I worked together and now my daughter behaves and pays attention so much better. I think all teachers have email so I was able to communicate with the teachers thru email. The school is up to date, contemporary and very organized.

Posted October 14, 2009
i love this school i am a part of the pta and i cant say enough about the wonderful teachers that we have thank god!!!!!! these teachers care about these kids

Posted October 05, 2009
It is an A rated school in Florida. The teachers are great and really care about the students. They have go out of their way to do whatever is necessary to work with students and families and really help bring 'community' into the school.

Posted September 16, 2009
Both my children went to this school so my heart has always been with this shcool,since it was built. I have give $500.00 to that school to help the other children that go there. They rate the schools in Florida using a grading system of A-F, with A being the best and DeBary Elementary has always received an A.

Posted December 03, 2008
The principal, Mr. Rawlings has shown more dedication than I have ever seen from a director in a primary school. I am so pleased with him! The teachers have a great curriculum and are very creative!

Posted July 15, 2008
The Debary Elementary School teachers and staff are an amazing crew that teach the children with compassion, deligence, and pride. I am very grateful to the staff at Debary Elementary for all that they do.

Posted June 04, 2008
DEbary Elementary is an outstanding school. The teachers are compassionate and work hard to see that the students do their best. The principal and vice principal are role models for our children treating them with respect and leading the school to be the great school it is. I am pround to enroll my child here and feel comfortable that they are getting what they need to move on to middle school.

Posted March 05, 2008
I think that this school is extraordinary in all areas. I believe that the principal, Mr. Atkinson, deserves a lot of credit for all that has been accomplished since he has been in this school. He goes about doing what has to be done in a very quiet manner, but does what has to be done, and isn't that what we really need, as students, parents, guardians, teachers, etc. We are proud that our teachers at this school treat our students with respect and that our students/children are being taught to show the same respect back to the teachers. I believe with all my heart that we have the best teachers and students to be found. Keep it up, Debary, and THANK YOU.

88 West Highbanks Road, DeBary, FL  32713
Last modified Debary Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Debary Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 48 reviews. Top