Deerfield Beach, FL
Students enrolled: 1,169

Posted August 21, 2014
It's only the 4th day of school and my son hates this school and its environment!! I don't blame him. I took him on the 1st day of school and I don't blame him!! These students are just cussing and security is running around trying to get these rowdy kids to class! My son tells me that their are kids in his class that tend to be class clowns and disrupt the class and the teacher does nothing!! What kind of learning environment is this?? I can't wait to pull him out!! I just relocated to the state and have nowhere else to put him. My son is a bright kid and his first year in middle school experience is not so good!! Homeschooling him is not an option for me right now! I am at a dead-end!! I wish there were other options because this school just leaves alot to wish for!!!

Posted June 30, 2014
There are to many fights. The teachers sometimes never teach anything and kids roam the school campus. I understand there are security guards around the school but they dont put in enough effort to make the school a safe environment for the kids that are in it. I just finished the 7 grade and in that time period we had alot of food fights. I almost got hit in the head with a chicken once. True story. I personally do NOT recommend this school to anyone..Also a teacher took my phone and when i tried to get it back the next day {A friday} she didn't give it to me. She had it for the whole weekend and I didn't get it back till Tuesday.

Posted September 03, 2013
I'm in the seventh grade ib and the teachers so for have been fine but believe me this is not a good school at all my phone has been stolen twice I've never been bullied but others had I do not recommend this to Anyone

Posted May 28, 2013
My child is finishing up 8th grade in the IB program, so we have 3 years of experience in the school. I can honestly say that I thought IB would be significantly better than it actually is. Most of the teachers have been adequate, but there has been at least one in each grade level who is just plain nasty. The instruction that the students receive is very "one size fits all", in my opinion. They don't seem to go out of their way to help on an individual level. Quite frankly, we cannot wait for school to be over so we can say "goodbye" and never go back! I'm sorry to say that I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted October 07, 2012
This school is a very good school. i went here for 7th grade and it was amazing. i currently go to clms, but i hate it. anyway, the teachers are amazing! Ms.Fearon was the best teacher EVER! i love dbms!

Posted May 08, 2010
I am in the IB program. So far, I believe this is a wonderful experience. The teacher are wonderful. Dr.Regina Delpino is an excellent coordinator. The staff always does their best not only to make sure we learn but to also make sure that the environment we learn in is comfortable and that we understand what we learn. I am on Team Asimov and you can't get better teachers than Djariana Damato, Adam Rhodes, Mathew Pugatch ,Patricia Fogel and Danladi Allen. The elective teachers are also doing a phenomenal job. Teachers like Adrianna Karam , Roy Clark, Roderick Daniels and Carol Cannerito. I suggest all parents send their kids to this wonderful school and invest in the IB program too. It will be a wonderful experience!

Posted November 21, 2009
I love this school! I was planning to go to Pompano, but this thankfully was a better choice. I'm in IB and my teachers really teach you and challenge you,unlike some other teachers. The other kids are a bit bad, but the staff and security make sure everything is ok.

Deerfield Beach Middle School 0

Posted November 11, 2009
Teach these animals right from wrong!

Deerfield Beach Middle School 0

Posted May 19, 2009
I am a student at deerfield beach M., and i think its the best school in the world, im not in IB, im in advanced, this school is fun, teachers are great, staff is cool, and the kids can get a little violent, but hey, we are just kids.... I love this school with all my heart, it kicks ass! Im only a 12 year old in the 6th grade by the way!

Deerfield Beach Middle School 2

Posted February 10, 2009

Deerfield Beach Middle School
701 Southeast 6th Avenue, Deerfield Beach, FL  33441
Last modified Deerfield Beach Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Deerfield Beach Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top