Deerfield Beach, FL

Deerfield Beach High School 4

Posted December 07, 2014
Great experiences, please send your children to this school. My experiences with DBHS were nothing but great. I wish that my high school years had never ended!

Posted October 29, 2013
This school has been giving me nothing but problems. I hate this school! They claim to be "supportive" but the guidance counselor is never in his office and TEACHERS NEVER REPLY TO YOUR EMAILS. WORST SCHOOL... Don't send your child here. I am an active student here and I am very disappointed in this school. I repeatedly have to call the superintendent for help. EEWWWWW

Posted July 19, 2013
This school is terrible! I had two kids attend school here for their freshman year, they both had to be homeschooled their Sophmore year & luckily we have moved away from that district for their Junior. Terrible teachers (except the cross country coach he's amazing and cares. My daughter got bullied from the Cheer squad for being the only "white girl" which was awful because she's an amazing gymnast and loved cheer prior to that. Admin was horrible too always whining in the office. I don't recommend this school to anyone!

Posted July 16, 2013
My eldest son attends this Deerfield Beach High School....unfortunately. He went into this school gifted and essentially labeled as brilliant, now his weighted GPA is <1.0. Granted he chose to be a "normal" kid his freshman year (meaning he did not want to participate in the IB program). I hear nothing but horror stories about this school!!! The teachers and staff are lacking to say the least. The level of academic motivation is extremely minimal and it seems to me the teachers do not care. I refused to make the same mistake twice and I placed my next son into a different school. It will be worth driving him daily just knowing he will not be in this school.

Posted January 11, 2012
I went to this school for a short amount of time but I didn't have the best experience in this school. I came from New York to a Florida school district. It was tough. These teachers don't care. They let the kids do whatever they want. I had a problem with a teacher. I have over heard her once talking about me behind my back to the class. I have tried to report her but the school took her side. They dont really help there students.

Posted May 14, 2011
It's a pretty darn good school ! People will get a good education if they pick challenging classes and show their interest in learning. Honestly, teachers only slack off when students disregard their efforts of the teacher trying to teach them. Attend this school and you WILL get a great education and you WILL get into a great college..I did (: Also the Butler scholarship is a great bonus to the students attending DBHS. I had an amzing four years at this school.

Posted March 12, 2010
Dude, I attend this school and it's not all that good. Teachers slack off all the time and play favorites all the time. And don't get me started on securtiy. Seriously, they do not do their job. If you want to breeze through high school, come here, but don't expect to learn much.

Posted February 28, 2010
Simply outstanding school!

Posted August 06, 2009
A completely outsstanding school!

Posted July 25, 2009

Deerfield Beach High School
910 Southwest 15th Street, Deerfield Beach, FL  33441
Last modified Deerfield Beach High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Deerfield Beach High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top