Deerfield Beach, FL

Posted September 18, 2014
This is my third year at Zion. I am principal of the high school. Our purpose is to challenge our students to develop academically, spiritually, physically and creatively so our students can become productive members of society. Our educational community is small and family-like where everyone knows your name. If you haven't been to Zion for awhile come visit us. If you have never visited Zion, come and form your own opinion. You might like what you see.

Zion Lutheran Christian 1

Posted June 22, 2014
This school gave me anxiety. The kids here so absolutely disgusting. Throughout my years here I only found like 4 people I actually like. I remember there was a huge cockroach in the CAFETERIA! That is completely unsanitary. I felt like I had no freedom to do anything. People would even get yelled at for not recycling. The odors in the bathroom were repulsive. The stench made my eyes water. As for teachers, I only liked 3 of them and this made school VERY tough! I think my friends would agree with me on this review..

Zion Lutheran Christian 1

Posted April 10, 2014
Education is terrible and way behind. Administration in need of new leadership. Not at all a Christian atmosphere.

Zion Lutheran Christian 2

Posted January 14, 2014
As a former student of this school, I feel that this school has good intentions, but falls drastically short of said intentions. They display themselves as a good Christian school that molds yound individuals into mature, intellectual, and faithful adults. However, the faculty themselves are not qualified to fulfil this task. They often lie and take sides in disputes without listening to the entire scenario (as a moderator should do), and they tend to abandon those who are struggling, rather than help them. Not to mention that a large portion of the staff and student body is not actually of the faith that the school defines itself to be.As i stated, they do have good intentions, but they have a loong way to go before they can live up to their words.

Zion Lutheran Christian 3

Posted July 25, 2011
I am not sure if I agree with the school being rating one of the best when it comes to steering Young Adults in the right direction. The administrators and especially some of the teachers are not compassionate as Jesus is. In most cases, I ve been told that teaches have gone as far as to discourage children by telling them that they would never amount to anything, which I know is all a matter of opinion. Some of the teachers and administrator have gone as far as lying, and this is not right. Zion could be a wonderful school, if they could get there act together. Children are the future and as adults it is our responsible to steer them in the right direction.

Posted September 25, 2009
Wonderful school with wonderful Lutheran Christian atmosphere! From pre K to High School...Zion Lutheran Christian School has it all!!!

Posted January 15, 2009
We have been at Zion Lutheran for many years. While there have been bumps in the road the school is in headed in a great direction. There is a Great High School / Middle School Principal and Administration. There are good Teachers. My child has top scores on the annual national SAT testing. Would highly recommend this school.

Posted June 19, 2008
I feel very fortunate to have found Zion Lutheran Christian School when I moved into the area one year ago. I found this school to be very supportive, caring , nuturing, disciplined but most of all safe! The adminstrative staff is extremely supportive and accomodating. The teachers are great! The academics and athletics are well rounded. I am very happy with this school and recommend it highly!

Posted June 17, 2008
As a parent, my experience at Zion has been favorable. The high school faculty are brilliant, truly dedicated to the students and passionate about their profession. Administrators are sincere, helpful and professional. Zion has been a positive experience. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted May 11, 2008
The review just below this one is not accurate, at least regarding the high school. Many, if not most, of the high school teachers are former public-school teachers, and are certified. Also, while the school may have been somewhat disorganized in previous years, the new principal, Mr. Kemp (a former public-school principal with many years of experience) has greatly improved the situation. I am very happy with the high school.

Zion Lutheran Christian
959 SE 6th Ave, Deerfield Beach, FL  33441
Last modified Zion Lutheran Christian is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Zion Lutheran Christian Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top