Defuniak Springs, FL

Maude Saunders Elementary School 1

Posted March 11, 2015
I sent my special needs child to this school, they kept telling me he's fine we can handle him and within the month he was kicked out. Because he is too challenging for them. He was only going a couple days a week. I'm glad they are not wasting our time anymore!

Maude Saunders Elementary School 5

Posted April 23, 2005
Maude Saunders is the best school, I have ever chose for my kids. The staff is ever-so parent friendly. I couldnt and wouldnt ever change schools with my 2 kids. The school is a family-orientated school. The school makes you feel right at home. They allow the children to be children as well. They encourage parents to come anythime and visit with their child during lunchtime. My daughter's teacher retires this year, and sad to say my daughter will truly miss her teacher. The principles her teacher has laid in her will never be forgotten. Mrs.adams will be missed by me and my daughter. Anyone can teach a child but it takes a'special teacher' to instill, love, devotion and caring into the child.

Maude Saunders Elementary School
416 John Baldwin Rd, Defuniak Springs, FL  32433
Last modified Maude Saunders Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maude Saunders Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top