St Peter Catholic School 1

Posted March 05, 2015
My child forgot the ABCs after starting here, he learned with me at 3 yrs. old. Kids go unsupervised, forced to use restroom together in same stall, but taught to turn to the corner while other is going, when they DO use the bathroom...kids were peeing and defecating in pants on a daily bases, mine weekly he was 5, and was fully trained by 1 and a half. They refused to call me and would take him to the clinic bathroom, pull his pants down & rinse him off. I would've never known if I hadn't seen the remaining feces left on his body & shoes, at home. I questioned, all was denied, principal sided with teachers & sarcastically informed me that they are not daycare & don't wash kids. The list goes on, but my son did a 180 after I pulled him out, it's down right abuse. There were injuries and nose bleeds not reported,I had to notice myself. They are good at looking good. I know that kids he went there with either pulled out half way or didn't return the next year. Honestly, I'll never forgive myself for listening to teachers at first, not my kid. He suffered so, I had no idea. How poorly I was treated, especially by secretaries, is nothing like what he went through.

Posted July 03, 2011
What a great foundation of faith and academic excellence with a strong technology, sports and music program . Both my sons graduated from St.Peters and were more than ready to face the world. Blessings to all the great faculty, staff and parents !!!!!!!!!

Posted February 08, 2011
St. Peter's is worth the sacrifice that we make to send our children to school there. Academically, the school cannot be beat. High expectations produce excellent students. With two students in the school since Pre-K we have had the experience of an honor roll student and an average student. Yet an average student at St. Peter's seems advanced to his public school counterparts. Staff have been responsive and readily available. In addition to the academics, I appreciate the values and morals the staff & church reinforce. The most impressive thing to me, being a graduate of a Catholic elementary school, is that me children love to go to school.

Posted January 06, 2011
St. Peter Catholic School is a wonderful academic and faith filled school. Their new technology, enhanced emphasis on academics, and wonderful teachers makes this school a Catholic School of Excellence. The students are very respectful and kind to each other. The schools focus on our Catholic Faith is exactly what families should be looking for. My children continue to excel in both their academics and their faith!

St Peter Catholic School 4

Posted April 26, 2010
It is a very caring enviroment, good academics and safe.

Posted April 25, 2010
Committed to family values and excellence in education.

Posted April 25, 2010
St Peters teaches great values and respect for others in general. I think if you can teach respect for God, parents, teachers, police, the law and many others, you have taught the most importent things in life on this earth.

St Peter Catholic School 1

Posted February 03, 2010
Very little elementary supervision. Kids are not discouraged when it comes to bukkying. Very disappointing.

St Peter Catholic School 4

Posted March 06, 2008
St. Peter Catholic School is wonderful! I have three children that attend this school and they all are receiving an excellent education. The middle school faculty really cares. Students are excelling this year and that is great. The school also is offering electives this year for them. The Technology lab and media center are amazing.

Posted January 24, 2008
St. Peter catholic school has they best 8th grade homeroom teacher and assistant principal in the world. I had him before he went there for s. S. He help my class and everyone. You are the luckiest people in the whole world to have mr. R. I still am using the stuff that he taught me i am in ap classes because of him. Mr. R is my favorite and the best teacher and assistant principal you could ask for

421 West New York Avenue, DeLand, FL  32720
Last modified St Peter Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Peter Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top