PK-9|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Well, # 1, Lcpa has christian principals and good morals, so they are teaching student with christian roots yet teaching them everything they need to know, educationally. This school has been a great school to me from the beginning since year 2013. My kids have learned what's wrong and what's right in Gods eyes. They've learned names of the bible. Now they know what to say or how to respond and encourage friends and even me at times when I've been down. All 3 of my kids go here. 1 is a senior, 1 is a sophomore and the other one is in 7the grade. They learn and have fun and feel like they are somebody special. They know God loves them, and they are very important to. They have developed a passion for God. Also my oldest, has been president of student government for 3 years. This year all 3 of them are in student government. 1 bieng president, 1 secretary, and the other one, is a student representative. Me having lots of medical issues a financial as well, they have always always been there to lend me a hand, to encourage me, to help me help my kids and always ready to say a prayer whenever is needed weathere for sickness, family Problems, Financial problems. I love this school and my kids have leaned. To love it as well. Everybody that works there is always a big smile, ready to help or serve and looking out for my kids and alk my family. They have always been there with me as a parent. I dont think I would ever consider withdrawing my kids from here. This is a terrific school. If you have any school age students, I encourage you to look uo info on this school. Principal, (Mrs. BEAUREGARD), is a great person and is alway on the move working for us. May God bless her more and more each day and give her strength to keep on going and help kids make the best of their of thee ability and education. Teachers are very good and willing to help as usual. The office staff is wonderful, and make me feel at home and welcome every time. This school is a blessing to keep around

This is our 8th year in this school, my children and myself absolutely love it. My children are receiving a good education as well as learning about the Lord. The teachers communicate with the parents, they handle bullying appropriately, and make necessary changes as they see fit. No the school is not perfect, no school is, but over the years they have improved so much and I am confident they will continue to improve in areas that are needed.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

I want to say that there is an effective way to control the bullying that we have experienced in our schools having previously attended however we haven't experienced any such experiences here. Until this post, I had forgotten it was a possibility as it is just not the expectation in this school with all of the focus on personal growth and spiritual happiness.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

The school respects the families with diversity, we fall into this category from the "mainstream" . We have never been made to feel different or uncomfortable in any way for having more diverse feelings in our lives or ways to accomplish the goals of helping one another to gain love and happiness in our life, including previously homeschooling.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Every person employed at this school sets an example to the students and their families by showing great behavior in their own lives on a daily basis as well as what is exhibited to the students.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This is not a rigid school but rather a caring school. The difference means the students are receptive to the help the school offers, to help the student learn and be protected, to keep from harm and harming one another in life.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

I have three children with different learning ways. All of them are accommodated in this school. They use a variety of learning and leave no one in the dust. From using music, to repetition, to just good old not giving up on a child. These people care about your child's success.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

There is an online form that shows daily homework as well as a daily notepad that is signed to reflect what is needed

My son and I both love LCPA. The teachers are amazing.

great education and the teacher care about the kids

Last modified Lighthouse Christian Preparatory Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-9