DeLand, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted June 30, 2014
Love this school. They teach life skills as well as books. Give rewards when they are do and make my child feel important to them. We came to this school in the 5th grade after going to a different private school. I only wish we had been here from the start of school!!

Posted April 30, 2014
Lighthouse Christian in DeLand is such a blessing to our communityand to our kids. It's learning environment is awsome and the staff is very caring and knowledgeable. They not only have the respect of the students but also their love. I love that my child is at Lighthouse because it gives me peace of mind to know that she is being tought in a well oriented learning environment and that her life is being greatly impacted by her teachers because they really care about their students. To know that i can trust the staff that works with her and that she's growing in knowledge is very rewarding.

Posted April 29, 2014
My daughter has attended Lighthouse for 2 years and it has been a wonderful experience. My daughter has blossomed here both academically and spiritually in her 2 years. The teachers are caring and nurturing and it shows in her fellow students.

Posted April 29, 2014
LCPA is the absolute best school in West Volusia!! From the 1st time I entered the school office to inquire (6 years ago) I have felt that my child is important at this school! The office staff is amazing and caring and sweet and helpful at all times. The teachers are nurturing, educated, dedicated and you feel Gods love shine through each and every one of them. The principal is very involved, concerned, fair, and also spreads the Love of God through the school. How many schools do you know where the principal is invited to outside activities like birthday parties and holiday get togethers, and she is there, with a smile on her face! Lighthouse has become part of our family, and now that we have 3 children attending, we are all one big family. I am familiar with all the kids in all three of my kids classes, and their parents! My children receive the highest levels of education, yet the tuition is not the highest in the area! The quality of education the children receive and the genuine concern of every single staff member makes our school the BEST IN THE WEST! I highly recommend LCPA to every parent seeking a quality, Christ-centered, nurturing daily environment for their children.

Posted April 28, 2014
Lighthouse Christian Preparatory Academy has been a God-send for my family since August of 2000 when I first enrolled my oldest daughter at 2 years old and since then my youngest was also enrolled at 2 years old. Now I have my youngest daughter, 11 years old in the 6th grade middle school still attending and getting the best education she possibly can from a school I have come to love and trust completely with my childrens spiritual and educational learning experiences. Both my girls have strong values and believe in Jesus with all their heart, plus they are getting a top-notch education from teachers that are extremely dedicated. I recommend this school to everyone I know and meet that is looking for someplace better for their children to attend. You won't meet more loving, dedicated teachers and staff anywhere else and I am blessed to have them available for my daughter's education!

Posted April 28, 2014
Lighthouse Christian Academy is an awesome school. My son joined the family at 2 years of age, and now he is a 4.0 kindergartener excited for the first grade. The staff is warm, welcoming and helpful.

Posted April 10, 2014
The teachers at Lighthouse care. My children feel safe and loved at this school. They have built close relationships, and there is good communication. They have recently set up security measures and advanced more technologically and changed to a more challenging curriculum. I'm so glad I have my children there!

Lighthouse Christian Preparatory Academy 4

Posted April 10, 2014
My grandson has been going to Lighthouse for 2 years. He started in K3 and is now finishing up K5. The teachers he has had have all been good caring people. They want to teach the children, they treat your child as if they were there own. The teachers and the principal are stern if necessary but also loving. They have great response towards the parents and will take the time to talk to you if you have any issues or questions. This is a great school and the only thing I am hoping for is that they get more sporting teams for the younger kids. They are working on that. I hope to keep my grandson in this school until he graduates.

Posted April 03, 2014
LCPA works very hard to make positive changes on a regular basis. Change is not always welcome, but they are imperative. Greatest bunch of people I have ever worked with. Bonnie Fernandez, Office Manager.

Posted April 03, 2014
LCPA strives to give kids the foundation they will need in the future! My two children both started when they were two-year-olds and continued through high school graduation. The advanced curriculum impressed me and helped them greatly achieve. The emphasis on God's Word, prayer, and discipleship enabled my kids to have an even deeper faith.

Lighthouse Christian Preparatory Academy
126 S Ridgewood Ave, DeLand, FL  32720
Last modified Lighthouse Christian Preparatory Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
Lighthouse Christian Preparatory Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top