672 students|Volusia

Bad
Good

We moved from Ma and I was very nervous about public education in FL. Freedom has surpass all my expectations of a great education.. The teachers and the staff truly care to make a difference.

This is a truely a great school! The teachers and administrators care about my child's education. My child was given the choice to enter the gifted program at another school or stay at Freedom. (Freedom does not have a gifted program) He hands down chose to stay at Freedom. His father and I supported that decision because we know he will get the best education at Freedom. My son loves going to school. I attribute that the teaches and staff at Freedom Elementary!

My daughter has been at this school for 3 years now and we could ask for a better school, principal, parents, PTA, staff or teachers. Her teachers have been fabulous, the library is great they really motivate the kids to read, she loves school going to school every day. It is a safe environment and the parents are really there are volunteers and more!! I have to say Mrs. Newman we are so lucky to be in your class you are fantastic!!! Truly awesome school all the way around!! Signed a very Picky Parent ;-)

It's a wonderful school that nurtures its students and has interesting field trips that enrich them and help them broaden their horizons. The teachers, principal, staff, parents and students are caring, talented, energetic people!

We have great kids and families, talented, effective, and caring teachers and a wonderfully supportive community!

Freedom Elementary is a school where the staff and the children get excited about the events at the school and share the joy over them! There is such a positive attitude at Freedom Elementary.

Freedom Elementary is a place where students and teachers WANT to be and the learning comes alive!

Freedom Elementary has a 'positive' atmosphere, the children are happy making it a great place to learn.

Every time I am at this school I am impressed with the children and the staff. From the time they get to school, lunch and the after school program, our kids are loved and taken care of. Sometimes they don't want to leave when I pick them up at the after school program!

My daughter went to private school last year and I think being at Freedom this year has made her a happier person. The work load is a little more difficult and challenges her, and she also can have a good social environment with friends in the local community.

Last modified Freedom Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.