Posted April 02, 2014
So thankful for Casa Montessori school and it's amazing staff. Truly an amazing learning environment;such a rare find!

Posted May 25, 2013
My son spent two years in the toddler program at Casa. He has learned far more than his peers and in a much calmer environment. Parent teacher communication is amazing. I receive at least one email a week and text his teacher almost daily. Once my family adjusted to the methods used to teach responsibility at such a young age, we felt there was no better choice than Casa. The teachers are professional yet approachable. The school is fairly laid back and has high expectations. Montessori may not be for every child because we all learn differently but for my son it has done wonders. He is advanced verbally, mathmatically, and socially. He says please and thank you without being told to do so and wants to do everything on his own. He potty trained very early and understands things like emotions that other kids his age may not. Of course my husband and I take some credit but the majority must go to his school and teachers. They speak to him like an adult not in baby talk. They respect him and in turn he respects those around him. Sadly we are moving or my son would definitely be staying at Casa up through elementary.

Casa Montessori 2

Posted April 24, 2013
Teachers, especially administrator, are often absent and subsitutes are used far too often. Also, have heard school has financial problems.

Posted February 14, 2012
Casa Montessori School is a great buy in private school education. The children have wonderful one on one attention and benefit from not only academic instruction but guidance in self control and independence. A Montessori curriculum gives your child wonderful skills to help them succeed in life. In addition to the long standing and excellent toddler and primary programs, Casa now offers lower and upper elementary classes. The elementary teacher is amazing and trained in Bergamo, Italy. She also holds advanced degrees in education and is wonderful at bringing out the best in a child. Class size is small enough to allow very personal instruction for your child. I highly recommend Casa.

Posted August 23, 2007
The staff at Casa are amazing and really help the children to reach their full potential. I would not send my children anywhere else. Montessori is education the way it was meant to be, and the children just thrive.

Posted June 13, 2007
If you are looking for a true Montessori Education for your child or children this is the place to be. I would not consider any other private school in the area. The staff at this school has an amazing way with children. The school and grounds are amazing and beautiful.

Posted February 12, 2007
This school is the best private preschool bar none. I have taught at 2 montessori schools and have been a parent at a different montessori school and Casa is the most well-rounded montessori experience a child can attain. If you are looking for an excellent preschool with a great community of parents, call Casa. Its the best start you can give to your child.

Casa Montessori 4

Posted February 16, 2006

Posted February 10, 2006
We are really happy with the experienced professionals and excellent facilities. There is no better pre-school in the area- and believe me, we have searched.

Posted October 16, 2005
Good school, sweet teachers with tons of experience.

Casa Montessori