Posted April 19, 2014
Banyan Creek is an excellent elementary school. The teachers are excellent. Mr. Fay the Principal is the best! Mrs. La Toile the Assistant Principal is also excellent! The school has an open door policy. They are always looking for newer and better ways to make learning interesting and fun. I am proud to be a Banyan Parent.

Posted April 18, 2014
The gifted program at this school is the best in the county! Knowledgeable and caring teachers who are dedicated and experienced in the field!

Posted October 25, 2013
Banyan creek has gone out of its way to make my son, who is in kindergarten, and me feel at ease. They have gone out of their way to make sure the transition went smooth. Many of the teachers already know my son, who just started and give him hugs. My son has ADHD and mood disorder and they do not make him feel any different but they do care for him knowing about these things. I am so happy that I chose this school, and I look forward to the next 5 years at Banyan Creek.

Posted August 25, 2011
I have been taught in this school by the most remarkable teachers.Also that my time in this school hasn't been forgotten.I think Mr.Fay was right when he use to say "IF you can Dream It, you can do it".To rap this up this elementry school should have got number 10.It was a perfect school.Thanks to the teachers Ms.SUHANDRON ,Mr.K,Mr.Johnston,Ms.mcmillan,Ms.Craig,Ms. & Mr.Praise,Ms.Grynspan,Ms.Cole,ANd Ms.Rappa..i love you guys and just wanted to say I'm thankful for you guys teaching me and putting up with me..<3

Posted May 22, 2010
My daughter graducated from Banyan Creek last year and is attending middle school. She has received an Outstanding Student Award and an award for her outstanding qualities! Her participation in the gifted program in Banyan is a true testimony of her ability to achieve her present success. My son is in the kindergarten gifted and also has had an amazing year! Hats off to the wonderful staff! Mr. Fay, Mrs. Storch, Mrs. Shiell, Judy McMahon the wonderful and talented music teacher! Thank you!

Banyan Creek Elementary School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
my son has been at banyan creek for four years and i agree Mr Fay, Mrs Lester and the whole entire staff are the best of all schools

Posted April 12, 2010
I have two children in the gifted program at Banyan. We came from a 'private ' advanced' school and my kids have been more challenged at Banyan. Many of the gifted teachers have advanced degrees and 20+ years of teaching experience. This is not a program for children whose parents try to buy their test results to gain entrance. It is really designed for gifted kids who can handle an accelerated pace of instruction.

Banyan Creek Elementary School 0

Posted February 16, 2010
This school is fantastic with wonderful teachers, principal, vice principal and staff. Mr Fay and Mrs. Storch are so committed. And you have the most amazing Music teacher there. They care so much for each child.

Banyan Creek Elementary School 4

Posted December 15, 2009

Banyan Creek Elementary School 4

Posted December 01, 2009

Banyan Creek Elementary School
4243 Sabal Lakes Road, Delray Beach, FL  33445
Last modified Banyan Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Banyan Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 101 reviews. Top