Delray Beach, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted August 21, 2014
It's the first week of school. So far so good. My child is loving Carver and is glad they made the choice to come here. My only issue is with transportation.

Posted June 21, 2014
My daughter attended Morikami Park Elem. and then we chose to to continue the IB program by chosing Carver Middle and we are very happy with that decision. She has continue to make straight As, score above average on FCAT and she made the highest gain on the Fcat score ever. The transition from elementary school to middle school is not easy but my daughter said that it was. Thank you Carver Middle teachers, staff and Mrs. Prophete for doing a great job!

Carver Middle School 1

Posted May 28, 2014
My son has 504 plan and the teacher said he has no problem, but he is lazy! What a great administration when I request to talk with teachers and administration and only fill teachers came to the appointment!

Posted April 18, 2014
This school is very good Teachers teach you right You juSt have to learn in order to be a great student 55555 star school

Posted January 25, 2014
Have a daughter who has been in the IB program and has worked very hard to keep a 3.0 abg. The teachers and Ms. Prophete deserves a lot of the.cr dit. I do feel that as a parent we have opportunities to help the school and our kids by participating with PTA n SAC. It takes a family as well as these teachers to raise our kids. And if an issue comes up Ms Prophete's door is always open. Believe me.

Posted September 27, 2013
I'm a student at carver community middle school. It IS a safe student enviroment I can guarantee. there is a 5 out of 1000 chance you will get hurt. I'm a 8th grade student we have our 3rd hour everyday which is pretty neat I have Mrs. L Wilson everyday she is very nice. But I do agree that the staff here at Carver have clouded judgement when it comes to kids getting into trouble which means they don't really listen and and they can be tyrants. But I promise everyone out there that carver is a very good school and we are a safe enviroment depending on who you hang out with your first impression at carver will change your school year in a good way depending on who you hang out with. Thank you from T.R.B

Posted September 05, 2013
Carver is making improvement. I'm a student at Carver. Now that Ms.Prophete is principal Carver is getting better. Carver had orientation for the 1st time. I went to SGA and I never had so much fun in a club. Even though Carver has a bad reputation , it's improving.

Carver Middle School 2

Posted May 16, 2013
Embarrassing is an understatement. The fact that a public school can turn a blind eye to seemingly any problem that arises is ridiculous. Students at the school do little to no work, which is due in large to the fact that the administration doesn't help the teachers when a major problem occurs in the classroom or out in P.E. You could buzz the office a number of times, step out into a hallway and still no help arrives. Even attendance arrives nearly an hour past the school's start time. Adding further fuel to the fire, how do they justify having classes like Business Tech or any elective like P.E. have more than 75 kids in the class. The Bus. Tech class doesn't even have enough computers for half the class. Find another school for your child, especially if you care about their education.

Carver Middle School 2

Posted September 29, 2012
I found the teachers to be pretty good, it seems as they work hard and communicate often, Though the principal and other administration does not seem to be creating a very nurturing school. Very harsh in their words and I did not like tone of voices.

Posted September 26, 2012
My child just started going to Carver. There have been a few bumps in the road but nothing major. So far I have found the administration and teachers responsive to my concerns. Phone calls and emails have been returned in a timely manner. I wish the school would do a better job with overall communications with parents.

Carver Middle School
101 Barwick Road, Delray Beach, FL  33445
Last modified Carver Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carver Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top