PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted July 09, 2014
This is the one school I trust my kids with! I have my 3 children enrolled here and love that the teachers are loving and caring as they challenge them daily. This is the school family we were looking for.

Posted March 21, 2014
This school is amazing! I instantly feel in love with th amazing staff at open house this year. I enrolled my children the next week and started to attend church here. The staff has been amazing with helping my children and I prepare for next year!

Trinity Lutheran School 4

Posted February 24, 2009
My son has been a student at Trinity for 6 years. He began in Pre K and is now in 4th grade. I feel TLS has become a part of our family. I am happy with the level of the curriculum. A very good school!

Posted December 19, 2007
Trinity Lutheran School offers an academic regimine comparable with private school curriculum. Students rate progress with the annual 'Stanford Achievement Test.' A growing school, Trinity offers a tenured staff complimented with experienced newer staff, bringing an overall excellence. Philosophically, Trinity School provides an outstanding opportunity for students and families to grow together. The newly built gym and classrooms facilitate an interaction with faith, schooling, and growth. For best value and 'teaching the best values,' this campus, staff, students, and families, rate among the very best!

Posted February 02, 2007
TLS has been such a blessing to our family. I have three children who attend there; two are in elementary and one in middle school. We have been so pleased with the academics, the athletic department, the spirituality, the teachers, and the staff. It is a warm and welcoming place that boosts students' self esteem. My children are continuously challenged and love it there! The new gymnasium and middle school are beautiful! Wonderful school; would recommend it to everyone.

Posted November 03, 2006
We have been extremely impressed with the education offered at TLS. The campus is extremely safe with a beautiful new gym, classrooms, and sports field. The administration and office staff are very organized. The teachers are loving and helpful. Even the students show exceptional manners and friendliness.

Trinity Lutheran School 2

Posted January 24, 2006
It seems that this school is more concerned with being an accelerated school rather than a child-oriented one. I had very high expectations of TLC but have only been disappointed.

Posted February 22, 2005
Quality of academic programs - Excellent Availability of music, art, sports and other - Excellent Extracurricular activities - Excellent Level of parent involvement - Excellent

Posted August 13, 2004
No overcrowding in the classrooms. The school as a whole is an outstanding learning institution. The teachers and staff are friendly and really care about each child. I am very pleased that my children attend here.

Posted December 13, 2003
Quality education, incredible teachers, and a such a warm atmosphere. It's a real family! All of our children currently attend. I couldn't imagine sending them anywhere else.

Trinity Lutheran School
400 North Swinton Avenue, Delray Beach, FL  33444
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8