Delray Beach, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted May 28, 2014
St. Vincent Ferrer is the best school to enroll your child and if you would like them to soar in academic success while learning more about his/her religion. The teachers are amazing, the textbooks are up to date, and the campus is gorgeous! I would recommend this school to any Catholic family.

St Vincent Ferrer School 4

Posted September 15, 2013
We have been a part of the SVF family for many years. Our children are receiving an excellent faith based education. In the many years we have been here, we have seen so many changes. Our curriculum has imprroved by leaps and bounds. Our test scores are the best of the area. We are improving with our technologies dept which in turn helps our students to be competitive in many ascpects of their accademic carreers. Proud to be a Viking!!!!!!

Posted September 12, 2013
We have been part of the St. Vincent family since Pre-K. The administration, teachers, and staff, have always looked after our children's best interest. Whether watching out for them in the cafeteria and playground to working with them in the classroom to turn the weaknesses into strengths, they are always helping them be the best that they can be. Most importantly, they are making them live up to and build their sense of faith and Catholic character as children of God, so that they can be confident growing up and choosing right from wrong and feel good about it.

St Vincent Ferrer School 3

Posted August 28, 2013
The academic teaching is really good, but the authorities make differences between students whose parents make large donations and Those who dont. The same about bulling.

Posted June 11, 2012
We have two children enrolled at St Vincent Ferrer. We believe the academic standard to be excellent. Teachers are well qualifed and care passionately about their opportunity to shape the minds and hearts of their charges. We have seen improvements to school equipment, facilities and staff over the years we have been a part of the St Vincent Ferrer family. The combination of faith-based education and the wonderful sense of community at the parish give our children an exceptional start in life.

Posted June 09, 2012
We have been at St. Vincent school from Pre-k to 8 Grade. My children received not only a great education from SVF but also high moral standards for service in the community. Now my children have the confidence to persue anything they want in life.

Posted June 08, 2012
St. Vincent is an amazing and fun school! I am a former student of St. Vincent's and I graduated last year. I went to St. Vincent's from pre-k to 8th Grade and nothing can compare to the friends and people I met along way! I would give anything to go back for just a week! My educational status is much higher than others in my grade because of the education I received at St. Vincent's. I still see my best friends from St. Vincent's at our monthly "SVF dinners" as we call them. EVERY kid gets noticed at SVF and EVERY kid feels involved no matter what their special talent or ability is. St. Vincent is a great school with a great student body and staff. You wont regret sending your kids there!

St Vincent Ferrer School 1

Posted June 07, 2012
Truly awful school. Terrible experience. We could not trust the staff, administration or principal. There's so much more to this school than meets the eye, and none of it is good.

Posted January 13, 2012
I am a teacher at this fabulous school. I have previously taught in a top-rated public school in New England and a prestigious private school in North Palm Beach. St. Vincent Ferrer is on par with those other schools in terms of academics, but is a kinder, more family-oriented place to teach and learn. I love coming to work every day! The small school size has allowed me the luxury of really getting to know each of my students and their families. I love walking the halls and being able to say hello to every student by name. The principal is energetic and is moving our school forward in terms of technology, curriculum, the arts, and individual student attention. She is open and friendly not only to parents, but student and her teachers, as well. Come join us! We're open, friendly, and ready to help your child learn!

St Vincent Ferrer School 0

Posted October 11, 2010
We love our school. We have a great group of volunteers who are always willing to help out where they can.

St Vincent Ferrer School
810 George Bush Boulevard, Delray Beach, FL  33483
Last modified St Vincent Ferrer School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Vincent Ferrer School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top