PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The entire staff is wonderful. From maintenance employees all the way to the principal. All of the students are happy! There is high morale and I am proud to be a part of it!

The principal is an amazing asset along with the teachers and staff at this school! This school is a second home to my children. The best part is the celebration of faith throughout the school. My children are taught to think of the less fortunate, help keep the environment clean, and have respect and kindness for others. I would recommend this school to anyone I ever come in contact with because I love it and cannot imagine my children anywhere else.

St. Vincent Ferrer is the best school to enroll your child and if you would like them to soar in academic success while learning more about his/her religion. The teachers are amazing, the textbooks are up to date, and the campus is gorgeous! I would recommend this school to any Catholic family.

We have been a part of the SVF family for many years. Our children are receiving an excellent faith based education. In the many years we have been here, we have seen so many changes. Our curriculum has imprroved by leaps and bounds. Our test scores are the best of the area. We are improving with our technologies dept which in turn helps our students to be competitive in many ascpects of their accademic carreers. Proud to be a Viking!!!!!!

We have been part of the St. Vincent family since Pre-K. The administration, teachers, and staff, have always looked after our children's best interest. Whether watching out for them in the cafeteria and playground to working with them in the classroom to turn the weaknesses into strengths, they are always helping them be the best that they can be. Most importantly, they are making them live up to and build their sense of faith and Catholic character as children of God, so that they can be confident growing up and choosing right from wrong and feel good about it.

The academic teaching is really good, but the authorities make differences between students whose parents make large donations and Those who dont. The same about bulling.

We have two children enrolled at St Vincent Ferrer. We believe the academic standard to be excellent. Teachers are well qualifed and care passionately about their opportunity to shape the minds and hearts of their charges. We have seen improvements to school equipment, facilities and staff over the years we have been a part of the St Vincent Ferrer family. The combination of faith-based education and the wonderful sense of community at the parish give our children an exceptional start in life.

We have been at St. Vincent school from Pre-k to 8 Grade. My children received not only a great education from SVF but also high moral standards for service in the community. Now my children have the confidence to persue anything they want in life.

St. Vincent is an amazing and fun school! I am a former student of St. Vincent's and I graduated last year. I went to St. Vincent's from pre-k to 8th Grade and nothing can compare to the friends and people I met along way! I would give anything to go back for just a week! My educational status is much higher than others in my grade because of the education I received at St. Vincent's. I still see my best friends from St. Vincent's at our monthly "SVF dinners" as we call them. EVERY kid gets noticed at SVF and EVERY kid feels involved no matter what their special talent or ability is. St. Vincent is a great school with a great student body and staff. You wont regret sending your kids there!

Truly awful school. Terrible experience. We could not trust the staff, administration or principal. There's so much more to this school than meets the eye, and none of it is good.

Last modified St Vincent Ferrer School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8